• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
fair point. i'll sleep on the other side of the bed to keep them separate. so far i have to break an average diameter of four inches.
wish me luck!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Dear staff, my church is starting a 21 day fast tomorrow, would it be too much of a dick move if I brag about my beefy, meaty, juicy food over facebook to them all as they are stuck munching celery and nuts?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
21 day fast? Rather them than me. I think the most I've managed is two days and then I got fed up and had a curry. Oops etc.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Have you ever googled "50 most popular women on the web", clicked the first link, and gone to number 7 on the list?

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
21 day fast? Rather them than me. I think the most I've managed is two days and then I got fed up and had a curry. Oops etc.

I'll never understand you British and your fascination with curry. Quite frankly, it is disgusting. Must've been something you picked up during your colonial days over in India...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Dear staff, my church is starting a 21 day fast tomorrow, would it be too much of a dick move if I brag about my beefy, meaty, juicy food over facebook to them all as they are stuck munching celery and nuts?

better yet, you should buy a ninja turtles lunch box and put a big fat juicy steak in it. eat it during mass.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'll never understand you British and your fascination with curry. Quite frankly, it is disgusting. Must've been something you picked up during your colonial days over in India...

I love curries, all kinds and differing heats of curries too. One of my favourite meals.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've had two kormas already today. Am currently thinking about a third...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
U can haz. I'll haz one too without the cheez because I r sick from eating too much korma and cheez will push me over the edge.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
(Human korma standing at cliff) Aww...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Dear Staff:

If I appeared on your front doorstep one morning telling you I'd killed Arseface and I needed a place to lay low, what would you do?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
You know what's funny? I've heard of curry, specifically from British books and peoples online, and I am aware that it is an India-derived food that the UK as a whole has a massive hardon for, but I've, for instance, gone to Wikipedia and seen what it actually IS.

So, what is curry, anyway?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
It didn't load for me so I'm going to go out on a limb and say...yes?
Dear Staff:

If I appeared on your front doorstep one morning telling you I'd killed Arseface and I needed a place to lay low, what would you do?
Hide you in the fridge. Sure, it's a little chilly but we have Actimel, so you'll be fine.
You know what's funny? I've heard of curry, specifically from British books and peoples online, and I am aware that it is an India-derived food that the UK as a whole has a massive hardon for, but I've, for instance, gone to Wikipedia and seen what it actually IS.

Nommy niceness. Meat, fish, poultry or vegetables smothered in nommy niceness and served with rice, poppadoms and naan bread :D

I dunno - Indian spices and crap like that. I can make all kinds of Indian and Pakistani food but I have no idea what I put into it all. I just work on automatic pilot and whop things together until it tastes nice.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Her awkwardness was mildly amusing.

Dear Staff:

Id wonder why you travelled so far to travel back.

Depends as there are many different types of curry with many different ingredients and methods of cooking it with many varying flavours.

Korma

Vindaloo

Biriyani

Rogan Josh

These are merely 4 examples and there are MANY more.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
We have this Indian restaurant here, I love it, haven't been in a while, but amazing curries.
He makes awesome Butter chicken curry (I think that is what it is) and chapati

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
We have this Indian restaurant here, I love it, haven't been in a while, but amazing curries.
He makes awesome Butter chicken curry (I think that is what it is) and chapati

My girlfriend is a big fan of Butter Chicken.