• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Angel: Inquiring minds want to know. Will your newest spawn be the Anti-Christ, Second Coming, Mahdi, Kalkin, Saoshyant, or the reincarnation of Nonexistiphios?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Angel: Inquiring minds want to know. Will your newest spawn be the Anti-Christ, Second Coming, Mahdi, Kalkin, Saoshyant, or the reincarnation of Nonexistiphios?
how about.... Susan?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I think that Susan is a good name for the Anti-Christ.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm thinking perhaps an Auditor of Reality.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
OOOOH! Good idea. Just don't let it near chocolate, okay? More for you that way, too.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Andy, do you own a European handbag?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
@Drakan: what is your weapon of choice?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
@Staff, if you are a police officer, and you told a man to drop his weapon, and he let his entire body drop to the floor, would you laugh or shoot him?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
@Staff, if you are a police officer, and you told a man to drop his weapon, and he let his entire body drop to the floor, would you laugh or shoot him?

Both.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Depends if he still had the weapon in his hand, if he did then id shoot him for not listening and to do the human race a favour by getting rid of another idiot.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
In general?
yea more or less. like, say you got yourself into a fight to the death in any possible scenario. regardless of what the other guy picks, what would you want to be holding (assuming it doesn't get you killed...like bringing a knife to a gun fight would)?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
yea more or less. like, say you got yourself into a fight to the death in any possible scenario. regardless of what the other guy picks, what would you want to be holding (assuming it doesn't get you killed...like bringing a knife to a gun fight would)?

A katana, honourable and fair.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Would you kill me if you had the opportunity?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Do you believe that combat has gone from a pure thing to a grotesque horror we call warfare today? I personally think that battle has become less romantic and gentlemanly and turned into something not tested in skill or mettle but in technology, and in my opinion that is a fault.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Do you believe that combat has gone from a pure thing to a grotesque horror we call warfare today? I personally think that battle has become less romantic and gentlemanly and turned into something not tested in skill or mettle but in technology, and in my opinion that is a fault.

Dont think i would ever class war as being 'romantic' and 'gentlemanly' when end result is suffering and death but it seems to be getting more underhanded with bombing of innocent civilians and weapons that cause mass devastation and unfathomable damage.