• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
^Ooooooooooooooh, I remember that now. I still think Grim was much worse though.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
^Ooooooooooooooh, I remember that now. I still think Grim was much worse though.
While Grim was more serious in the offense, which is indeed worse, CLOAKD was just freaking annoying! Grimwhim, I could ignore to some extent. But with ClOAKD DRAGON, everythime I got back I had these tons of likes for no good reason. Normally I like it when someone, well, likes my stuff. But with this, I was forced to take these tons of points for stuff that didn't deserve it.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
While Grim was more serious in the offense, which is indeed worse, CLOAKD was just freaking annoying! Grimwhim, I could ignore to some extent. But with ClOAKD DRAGON, everythime I got back I had these tons of likes for no good reason. Normally I like it when someone, well, likes my stuff. But with this, I was forced to take these tons of points for stuff that didn't deserve it.

Well yea, it was pretty annoying, but I don't see how any kind of mere annoyance can even compare to something like this...

You know what I'd like to do to you personally? I'd love to build a custom metal bed of sorts to place you on. It would have the usual leather restraints to ensure you can't move your arms and legs but it would also have numerous holes in it. These holes would lead down through the bed and into a large container. This way when I'm practicing a very beautiful form of art, I don't waste any of your precious blood. I may donate it to someone in need or perhaps use it to paint my living room a nice healthy red.

But I digress. I'd gently place you on the bed and fastening the restraints to make sure once you've awoken from your chloroform-induced nap, you don't get any silly ideas about escaping. I've heard wonderful things about tetrodotoxin which you would of course be given a small dose of. From this point on, you'd more than likely be paralyzed while remaining fully conscious. Sort of like being a zombie but able to feel pain and what have you.

Now then, we could go down many paths from here but I'm personally interested in trying something new. Maybe it's not new, after all, I don't know everything but I'm willing to bet it hasn't been performed yet. You've no doubt seen a pin cushion at least once in your lifetime, yes? I was thinking of making a human pin cushion. First and foremost I would need a constant source of heat.

Then I would take a large amount of needles, heating them up almost to their melting point and slowly but surely placing each one into your skin. I sincerely doubt they would stay heated for very long so that's when it is best to move on to the next step. I'm thinking power drill, perhaps? Oh don't worry, I won't hit any major arteries or any vital organs but I believe you'd lose quite a bit of blood.

Hopefully not enough for you to expire prematurely. After you've become the world's first human pin cushion and swiss cheese, I'd move on to something a bit more deadly. I would have a nice container of hydrochloric acid on hand placing mere drops of the good stuff into each hole drilled into your body. Oh, believe me, the pain would be extremely excruciating.

I of course will be enjoying the spectacle but wait! We're not done yet! As my way of saying farewell, I'd perform what the Chinese refer to as "lingchi" or "slow slicing". Essentially I'd carve you like a Thanksgiving turkey, slicing bits and pieces off very, very slowly.

Don't worry, I'll mail the pieces to your family and friends. After all, what use would I possibly have for them? If you believe me to be a cannibal then I laugh at you! I would never do something as barbaric as consume the flesh of a fellow human being.

I'm also thinking of taping the whole thing and uploading it to YouTube. What do you think? Is it a bit cliche? Or maybe a bit too much? Oh well.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
^ And then he turns around with a duplicate account acting like some born again saint telling everyone he's sorry and blah blah blah, and that if we ban him again for him dodging his banishment with a dupe account that he "understands and will accept it." .... so then he got banned again and sent a final email:

"WTF!? Why was I banned again?? I hate you, you guys are assholes! I HOPE YOU DIE!!"

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
^ And then he turns around with a duplicate account acting like some born again saint telling everyone he's sorry and blah blah blah, and that if we ban him again for him dodging his banishment with a dupe account that he "understands and will accept it." .... so then he got banned again and sent a final email:

"WTF!? Why was I banned again?? I hate you, you guys are assholes! I HOPE YOU DIE!!"

:lol: That just made my f*cking night. Thank you, Gikoku.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I don't remember that post... Must have blocked it, maybe it's because I only lurk the bottom section of the sight, but I haven't seen a troll in a while, something I am glad for.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't remember that post... Must have blocked it, maybe it's because I only lurk the bottom section of the sight, but I haven't seen a troll in a while, something I am glad for.

Happened last year in this very section back in... September I think, cause we were still using vBulletin when it happened.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
2d9nqh.jpg

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I know, right Rotid? Like they're rubbing in how unloved I am. BUT I WANT TO BE ALERTED? DON'T I DESERVE ALERTS?

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Hey, this one is just a question for anyone who can answer. It's probably a stupid question but how do you put up a signature for your profile?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hey, this one is just a question for anyone who can answer. It's probably a stupid question but how do you put up a signature for your profile?

Assuming you already know how to use an image hosting site.

Scroll up to the top of the page and in the grey navigation bar you'll see your name MazeisMaze, hover your cursor over it and then select "Signature" in the drop-down menu. In the new signature window, click on the Image icon (one with the tree in it) in the text tools bar and then just copy and paste your image link into it. Or just wrap it in the image tags: [IMG]your image link[/IMG].

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Assuming you already know how to use an image hosting site.

Scroll up to the top of the page and in the grey navigation bar you'll see your name MazeisMaze, hover your cursor over it and then select "Signature" in the drop-down menu. In the new signature window, click on the Image icon (one with the tree in it) in the text tools bar and then just copy and paste your image link into it. Or just wrap it in the image tags: [IMG]your image link[/IMG].
thanks a lot

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I found a picture of Angel... but is that Steve? :wat: I don't think so...
big_logo.jpeg

AngelRebelde.jpg

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Will we all die on December 21st?