• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
She looks like a female John Rambo knock-off.

TombRaider2013.jpg

51BJDeKP-3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That has to be intentional.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Would be embarrassing to see a member from a mature community like we have here stooping to the level of some of the people there.

Don't be absurd, Drakan, I'm the least mature person who ever maturated.

I'm talking about Pego! The guardian of lost souls! The powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible... You get the picture.

Are you saying that this website pleasures you?

I could get all butthurt over the fact that my beloved Tomb Raider is getting a reboot, but I don't. After a while any series gets a bit stale. Rebooting a game at times, is yes, bad but really without discontinuing the game entirely, developers really have little choice. Some could use the argument that I don't care because I don't love the game as much as them but I'll bring up Tomb Raider again. I love TR and it's being quite substantially rebooted. For one, Lara's boobs are a realistic size nao. LOLWTF

Are they still shaped like triangles? The Tomb Raider we had when I was ten gave me a polygon fetish.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
She looks like a female John Rambo knock-off.

Who's complaining?
Are you saying that this website pleasures you?

Are you saying it doesn't pleasure you?
Are they still shaped like triangles? The Tomb Raider we had when I was ten gave me a polygon fetish.

They've been sphere-shaped for some time now. Shame really, they could've added in a new feature after all these years where her breasts are actually more lethal than her handguns. This is exactly why I should be put on the development team guys. I'm a gold mine of ideas.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
TR really needed the reboot, new titles were getting very repetitive.

Plus new Lara is hot.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
The Tomb Raider thing makes me think of Perfect Dark. A lot of lady gamers were pleased to see a female lead who kicked ass without the eye candy. And then sequel, big boobs, big butthurts. Whatevs.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
The Tomb Raider thing makes me think of Perfect Dark. A lot of lady gamers were pleased to see a female lead who kicked ass without the eye candy. And then sequel, big boobs, big butthurts. Whatevs.

Perfect Dark (the first one) was basically Goldeneye with some added polish, and it was the shiznit.

Perfect Dark (the second one) was just a ****tacular mess of ****tyness.

Joanna Dark in the first one was smokin' hot, but badass. Joanna Dark in the second one looked like a teen pop star, only not as respectable. And I remember hating her characterization, too.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*hands over knackered old VCR, shellsuit and bad perm*
There ya go.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I didn't want to make another topic for this so I'm just gonna hijack this thread for a second.
Anyone still playing Guild Wars 2? I bought it like half an hour ago.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I didn't want to make another topic for this so I'm just gonna hijack this thread for a second.
Anyone still playing Guild Wars 2? I bought it like half an hour ago.

I really wanted to get to play it as its one of the only MMO's that grabbed my attention but I doubt my laptop could run it unfortunately.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Oh, cool, Tsuyu, once I'll get everything set up (which should be around Sunday) I'm gonna add you. It'll be good to have high level friends so I don't have to go around the server shouting "adena plz".

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Do you think its a good idea to go into work if you have diarrhea?
Just for the record, this is a serious and legitimate question that I have had to deal with on occasion.
Depends what your job is, dont imagine you could run off mid surgery or tandem skydive for example.
And this is an extremely good answer. I've done the skydiving thing, not tandem but I can only imagine how bad it could be to have a skydiving partner whose lap in which I am sitting, who desperately needs to take a poop.

Though for most work, you're probably okay if the place you work has a restroom. It's still a scenario I do my best to avoid, as should most prudent individuals.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Just for the record, this is a serious and legitimate question that I have had to deal with on occasion.

And this is an extremely good answer. I've done the skydiving thing, not tandem but I can only imagine how bad it could be to have a skydiving partner whose lap in which I am sitting, who desperately needs to take a poop.

Though for most work, you're probably okay if the place you work has a restroom. It's still a scenario I do my best to avoid, as should most prudent individuals.

Yeah, I got giardia right now and Im a cave guide, so yeah, quite hard to go toilet ahahaaaa.. But yea, it sucks.