• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

blu phoenix;99954 said:
If you could have some sort of superpower/ability, what would it be?

I already have it... it's the power of my own Self-Satisfaction... and it is infinitely satisfying ^_^

Dark Drakan;99955 said:
Guess mines the standard one, the ability to either fly or be able to instantly teleport :ninja:

:ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix;99954 said:
Knowledge the power to know anything i want

Know any good tongue twisters?

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;99967 said:

hmmm I know a bunch but my favourite is Unique New York, just cause when done right you can actually start to question whether it's New York or Unork... or at least you can after you say it enough when drunk =]

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's kind of like Fuzzy Duck and Ducky Fuzz:sly:

D

Darg

blue crow;99977 said:
Dose anyone have any good metal songs?

In all honesty, I unfortunately am not as in-touch with music as the rest of the forum-goers here... and a certain admin I know as well. I mean, I still listen to it and all, but it's just that metal's not my favorite genre of music... :(

H

Hexadecimal

blue crow;99977 said:

it would really depend on the kind of metal you were referring to...

old metal?
nu metal?
death metal?
speed metal?
industrial/metal?

without knowing that it's hard to know what you would consider to be "good" =]

B

blue crow

Hexadecimal;99988 said:
it would really depend on the kind of metal you were referring to...

old metal?
nu metal?
death metal?
speed metal?
industrial/metal?

without knowing that it's hard to know what you would consider to be "good" =]

Speed metal please i found this song which i like. YouTube - Hallow's Eve - Speed Freak

D

Darg

Okay, I know I'm technically staff, but here's a question: what ranking would you give Fable overall out of the many great rpgs out there (1st, 5th or even 56th if it was really that bad for you)?

B

blue crow

One fix dosent work for me. Thieves was alright i couldent understand what the guy was singing but every thing else was good.

H

Hexadecimal

Darg;99996 said:
Okay, I know I'm technically staff, but here's a question: what ranking would you give Fable overall out of the many great rpgs out there (1st, 5th or even 56th if it was really that bad for you)?

well, first off, anyone can ask questions, even staff ;)

and that would have to take into account a lot of variables...
for one thing, I haven't played every RPG out there so wouldn't be able to say with certainty how it ranked overall...
however I can compare it on a scale of one to ten using what I look for in an RPG... with KotOR being a 17 and Super Columbine Massacre being a 0, I'd put Fable: TLC at a 7.5 out of 10...

blue crow said:
One fix dosent work for me. Thieves was alright i couldent understand what the guy was singing but every thing else was good.

try this one YouTube - Ministry - Just One Fix - Live @ Wacken 2006
and this one is just pure awesomeness too YouTube - Ministry "Wrong"

B

blue crow

Sorry to say this but wrong was the only song that i liked out of the three. Atleast the lyrics are actully understandable even if they say wrong alot in the song. Compared to old speed metal and todays i think the old speed metal wins.

H

Hexadecimal

blue crow;100002 said:
Sorry to say this but wrong was the only song that i liked out of the three. Atleast the lyrics are actully understandable even if they say wrong alot in the song. Compared to old speed metal and todays i think the old speed metal wins.

they only say "wrong" during the chorus because that's the name of the song... no other time...
and Just One Fix and Thieves are from the early 80's... they're not "today's" anything... they're over 2 decades old... o_O
and they aren't speed metal, they're Industrial/Metal... I don't know much speed metal so I offered you that since I thought you liked older metal... I guess not... since "Wrong" is the only one released in this decade and it's the only thing you liked...

B

blue crow

I do like old metal i thought it was new because of the stuff in the video. Speed metal in my opion is better than Industrial/Metal. I Mean how can you understand what there saying? I mean Megadeath, Metallic, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Criminal Justice, and Razor those are good. But listening to Ministry makes me want to put my fingers in my ears.

H

Hexadecimal

blue crow;100006 said:
I do like old metal i thought it was new because of the stuff in the video. Speed metal in my opion is better than Industrial/Metal. I Mean how can you understand what there saying? I mean Megadeath, Metallic, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Criminal Justice, and Razor those are good. But listening to Ministry makes me want to put my fingers in my ears.

to be honest when I listen to the bands you're referring to, most of the time I can't understand what they're saying...=]
and it's not really fair to judge a band by 3 songs, and especially unfair to judge an entire genre by one band... they don't all sound like Ministry... only Ministry sounds like Ministry...
but whatever, I guess I can't help you... :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

blu phoenix;99823 said:
I'm just curious, but why are there plus signs near someones username?
Coz you have to add them up, divide by four and email me the answer in Sanskrit. Or they could just be on your buddy list like Hex said.

droded;99827 said:
What would you do if you found out that Petey M is a regular member here?
Ban him until we had our own guild in Fable 3 (should there be one)...

blu phoenix;99845 said:
Can anybody speak a foreign langauage?
Bits of Spanish, French, Urdu, Punjabi and a vague grasp of English :D

Devalion;99856 said:
Why do pink elephants have red pants?
Because they mistakenly think red and pink go together.

Albion Knight;99902 said:
How can I make $40,000 US in three days?
MFA sites :D

Devalion;99924 said:
Some African Prince has chosen me to give money to, but first I have to give him money to pay for the transaction costs. What should I do?
Send Monopoly money - that's what I'd do. How would he know it isn't your regular currency?

blu phoenix;99954 said:
To stop time like in the kids programme Bernard's Watch - everyone stops around you but you can do what you like until you make time go again...think of the mischief!

Albion Knight;99967 said:
My favourite one is the one you already mentioned - Fuzzy duck ducky fuzz...good drinking game too :devil:

blue crow;99977 said:
Anything and everything by P.O.D

Darg;99996 said:
I haven't played that many RPG's but it ranks within my top ten

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

How many licks does it take to ______ ? (you choose)