• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Recess was my favorite subject.

Why is it that if you switch some letters around, Santa is Satan?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;101013 said:

Because with good always comes bad, which is some cases can also be good and thats the way the world goes round :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've got a question - if you could right one wrong in your life, what would it be?

H

Hexadecimal

Devalion;101013 said:

because they're both so jolly

Angel;101032 said:
I've got a question - if you could right one wrong in your life, what would it be?

my mother

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;101013 said:

Because if you change some letters around Christ is Sr Itch

Angel;101032 said:
So many wrongs to choose from. But I wouldn't be who I am without them so I choose none.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;101032 said:

I wouldnt have let a guy i know get away with throwing insults at me all the way home one day when i was younger and just laughed at how pathetic he was. When i should have just punched him and 'shown' him how pathetic he was :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, to answer my own question, I guess it's quite difficult...AK, you've got the right idea though by saying that you wouldn't be who you are today without the wrongs as I would have to agree with that.

However, even though the biggest wrong in my life gave me Jessica, I would love to be able to go back and change that part of my history (but still have J) - and this time know when to get away...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I here what you're saying. I think out when I was out looking for my dog and spotted him across the street. I called for him "Jupiter!" I can still picture him bouncing off the truck and feeling his breathing stop as I held him in my arms moments later. Very sad

H

Hexadecimal

blu phoenix;101306 said:
What is the weather like where you live?:p

right this second it's raining... but usually it's like 35 and sunny ^_^

B

blu phoenix

Hexadecimal;101307 said:
right this second it's raining... but usually it's like 35 and sunny ^_^

Man I'm so jealous of you. What part of Canada are you in? I wish it were like that everyday here..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix;101306 said:
What is the weather like where you live?:p

Fine day at moment its sunny and reasonable 24-25 degrees but it is 7pm.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

35??? Oh, wait, celsius... you know, I can never remember the conversion formula. Celsius-to-kelvin I've got, just celsius+273 (unless it's 271), but I can't get celsius-to-Fahrenheit and vice versa to stick. Something with adding 32 to celsius, but you have to do something else, too... Anywho, I'll toss in my answer even though I'm not staff:

I live in southern Maryland, which has decent weather... but which gets boiling hot in the summer. We've also had really weird spring and fall, too-- one week boiling, the next freezing, for the past year.

H

Hexadecimal

blu phoenix;101312 said:
Man I'm so jealous of you. What part of Canada are you in? I wish it were like that everyday here..

I live in Southern Ontario ^_^:D

Walker;101316 said:
35??? Oh, wait, celsius... you know, I can never remember the conversion formula. Celsius-to-kelvin I've got, just celsius+273 (unless it's 271), but I can't get celsius-to-Fahrenheit and vice versa to stick. Something with adding 32 to celsius, but you have to do something else, too... Anywho, I'll toss in my answer even though I'm not staff:

I live in southern Maryland, which has decent weather... but which gets boiling hot in the summer. We've also had really weird spring and fall, too-- one week boiling, the next freezing, for the past year.

generally, you double it and add 30 to make it farenheit... it's not exact, but it's a good estimate...

Ask The Staff 'Anything' ;):lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

You don't like my promotion? Oooops. So, when're we starting "ask the crackheads-- uh, I mean members Anything" thread? [grin] And, just to make Hex happy::D

Hey! I've been to where you live, Hex! First time I ever left the US. Summer 2001 we went to Niagara Falls, spent most of our time on the Canadian side (okay, so it's very southern Ontario). We've been back something like four times. Last time we also went to Toronto (saw the Jays play three days before they would've played our team, the O's) and Thousand Islands. We still can't get over the fact that all the Ontarioans/Niagara Falls-ians and New Yorkers/Niagara Falls-ians/Buffalonians will try to tell us "oh, no, it doesn't snow that much up here; no, it doesn't get that cold" and all this crap. Trust me-- compared to Maryland, you get a LOT of snow and it gets VERY cold.

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;101343 said:
You don't like my promotion? Oooops. So, when're we starting "ask the crackheads-- uh, I mean members Anything" thread? [grin] And, just to make Hex happy::D

Hey! I've been to where you live, Hex! First time I ever left the US. Summer 2001 we went to Niagara Falls, spent most of our time on the Canadian side (okay, so it's very southern Ontario). We've been back something like four times. Last time we also went to Toronto (saw the Jays play three days before they would've played our team, the O's) and Thousand Islands. We still can't get over the fact that all the Ontarioans/Niagara Falls-ians and New Yorkers/Niagara Falls-ians/Buffalonians will try to tell us "oh, no, it doesn't snow that much up here; no, it doesn't get that cold" and all this crap. Trust me-- compared to Maryland, you get a LOT of snow and it gets VERY cold.

it's called http://forums.projectego.net/ask-anyone-anything-3595/... we don't call our members crackheads and you probably shouldn't either ;)

Niagara Falls isn't 'very' Southern Ontario o_O
it's a good 3 hours north of me... =]

and as for it getting cold, compared to the rest of Canada and the northernmost states, their winters are far colder, and that is what they probably meant by 'not that cold'...
not everyone is always talking about Maryland ;)

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Do you know what is really funny?

S

Sgt. Johnson

can smone tell me how to get skorms bow?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sgt. Johnson;101410 said:
can smone tell me how to get skorms bow?

Already answered you in your thread ;)