• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Dear Staff

I am in dire need of your advice for you see the weather is hot and the air is sticky and uncomfortable, so to remedy this I opened my window. But then all manor of bugs swept into my room.

I count this many;
-6 moths: 1 on my wall, 1 on my blinds, 2 on my carpet, 1 on my bed, and a f*cking giant ass moth hiding in a shopping bag.
-1 dragonfly whizzing around like it owns my f*cking lights.
-1 mosquito which has probably been here a few nights as evidence of the fresh marks on my hands near my veins.
-1 mini dragon fly on my bed.
-And possibly 1 money spider running up & down my damn walls.

Although my room faces the garden I often open my window to let air in, occasionally some bugs come in, but never like this, this is an unquantifiable amount of unwarranted visitors invading my property. There could be many more to which I'm not aware of, but I've closed my window now and I'm roasting and sweating & exceedingly itchy and my room has been occupied by an army of bugs and arachnids who just don't give a damn about personal property, if any of you don't answer my question within the next couple of hours I fear paranoia may set in and I may have to sleep at my computer desk having a very bad night because of your lack of compassion so I ask you staff what the hell are my options in this most dire situation?

Yours sincerely Hermit

Best bet is to open windows in bathroom/on landing and open loft hatch if you have one and other rooms but leave yours closed. Will take the heat away from upstairs but keep the creatures out of your room. Then invest in a net to put over your window or purchase an electric fan to put next to the bed (its what I use).

Why cant I stop eating glitter?

Took the dentists advice of sparkling teeth a little to literally?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Dear staff: Where can I buy a replacement screen for the one that's missing from my bedroom? I feel like this would be an incredibly useful purchase.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Why do I find myself coming back to these forums?

Because we are amazing... its rather simple.

Dear staff: Where can I buy a replacement screen for the one that's missing from my bedroom? I feel like this would be an incredibly useful purchase.

Got an image resembling this at the moment...

tumblr_lz8waeocZY1r7lmujo1_500.jpg

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Oh dang, it's the Olympics (yes I know I'm the only fool to bring mainstream stuff into these hippie forums).

How many starving pigeons could have been fed if they skipped the oak and the green field and the helicopter and the smoking chimneys?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Oh dang, it's the Olympics (yes I know I'm the only fool to bring mainstream stuff into these hippie forums).

How many starving pigeons could have been fed if they skipped the oak and the green field and the helicopter and the smoking chimneys?

no clue by Ryan Lochte is my homeboy

so pimp are these ones

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone use the chat? Whenever I go on, no one's online!!

:(

I be lonely.

AppleMan

Reaction score
What would happen if Pinocchio said "My nose is going to grow"

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone use the chat? Whenever I go on, no one's online!!

:(

I be lonely.

Had a period when lots of us were on but that has fizzled out it seems and people have gone back to popping on there rarely. Seems people login, see no-one is there and logout then others do the same so there isnt anyone on there for a duration.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Had a period when lots of us were on but that has fizzled out it seems and people have gone back to popping on there rarely. Seems people login, see no-one is there and logout then others do the same so there isnt anyone on there for a duration.

You know, that is what I've been doing... kinda dumb, really. (And also Rotid and I haven't been doing our "sit in there alone for hours on end" thing we did for a couple weeks.)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Well if you do sit there for a long time eventually someone's going to join. Though when you fall asleep and people start talking to you that' kinda pointless as well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well if you do sit there for a long time eventually someone's going to join. Though when you fall asleep and people start talking to you that' kinda pointless as well.

Yeah ive found ive sat on there for ages and no-one logs in then just as im about to head off and do something people log-on and start chatting.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well, I know we have a "Who's in Chat?" link, but I don't think a lot of people even use it.. or know of its existence. I saw on other sites with a chat feature that they have a number next to the "Chat" button showing how many people are in there. Would be much easier for others to notice and might help with the problem.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I know we have a "Who's in Chat?" link, but I don't think a lot of people even use it.. or know of its existence. I saw on other sites with a chat feature that they have a number next to the "Chat" button showing how many people are in there. Would be much easier for others to notice and might help with the problem.

Even I wasnt aware of that, but ive seen a link similar to the staff online feature at the side of the forum like it.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Seriously???
It's the best button... who wants to chat? Oh, nobody? Well, eat this I'm gonna enter anyway.

THE GOLD BR1T

Reaction score
dark drakon:
there is a lot of things missing in the fable lost chapters you can download from xbox 360 market place right?
is there a way of getting avos tear after killing jack? i cant get to were it is because of the dam rubble