• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

How do I become more respected?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;88082 said:
How do I become more respected?

How does anyone get respected? They earn it of course... dont know what other answer i could give than that :unsure:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

How do I earn more respect?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;88087 said:

Have to ask yourself that question, its not one that can be answered with a list of tasks because everyone respects people for different reasons and actions.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;88087 said:

there's not really a set way to earn people's respect...
different respect different things from different people in different situations...
there's no one fix all step where if you do it you'll have more respect than ever... respect is valued because it's so hard to come by... if it was easy to get it would be worthless...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

OFF TOPIC: Page 69^_^

So... Ever dress up for Halloween? Is the answer is YES then what were you?:lol:

H

Hexadecimal

droded;88092 said:
So... Ever dress up for Halloween? Is the answer is YES then what were you?:lol:

don't remember last year's hallowe'en... but the year before that I was a nurse :ninja:

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

<3 nurses.

Hmm.. I was...a gynecologist by the name of Seymour Buttz.

woops, forgot to ask a question,

Q: How do I get the girl all the bad guys want?

F

FableFreak

droded;88087 said:

Different things for different people. I myself like someone who can stand up for themselves or do something that just makes me stand back for a second and go "Wow. That person has a lot more guts/balls/cajones than I thought."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;88095 said:

Depends what you mean by 'get'... :lol:

Avenging Angel;88125 said:
What's your biggest fear?

Loosing some ability in my hands so i can game no more :O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;88087 said:
As many have already said, it really does depend on what other people respect. I for one respect honesty, maturity and integrity. I have no respect for anyone with the attitude "I'm right - end of subject". Unless it's me, of course, because I am always right. End of subject. :lol:

droded;88092 said:
Don't do Halloween - never have done either. Nor will I ever :D

Devalion;88095 said:
Don't bother - unless she is a nice girl who is trying to fend off said bad guys, then by all means step in and show her how a man should behave. Otherwise she's just loving the attention and isn't worth five minutes of your precious time.

Avenging Angel;88125 said:
What's your biggest fear?
I don't really have any - I'm terrified of wasps, if that counts. I guess if I had to pick a fear it would be that something awful happens to Steve and Jessica and I won't be able to do anything about it.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hexadecimal;87990 said:
what is the first game that you guys ever got hooked on?
Shining Force for the Sega Mega Drive, closely followed by Shining Force II.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;88094 said:
don't remember last year's hallowe'en... but the year before that I was a nurse :ninja:

That's .... very smexy, mistress.

Being a Swede, I don't really ever cared much for Halloween as it is on the same date of a holiday were we remember our dead, visiting cemetaries and lighting candles on graves and stuff so alot of us think dressing up as all manners of ghosts and ghouls is disrespectful.

This being said though, me and my friends have been out in the night egging houses wearing skeleton masks and dark clothes and hoodies. That was fun... until the police got involved.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;88189 said:
I don't really have any - I'm terrified of wasps, if that counts. I guess if I had to pick a fear it would be that something awful happens to Steve and Jessica and I won't be able to do anything about it.

Gah wasps! I HATE wasps, it's the main reason I dislike summer! Honestly, I fear them more than what is healthy for anyone to do. When I hear that buzz... *shrugs* They are the only things that scare me to act like a little girl. Once in a while a wasp flies into my room through my window and when I hear that angry buzz - I just drop whatever I am doing and rush out of my room, hands in the air. Then begins the battle of wills, me standing in the other room watching the wasp trying to force it out of the window again with the will of my mind. Once in a while I go grab something and swat at it, which often just ends in it getting even madder and me running screaming out of the room once again.:whistle:

Oh and mistress, no problems. I can only imagine, but it must've looked hot.:ninja:

L

loony ninja

Hexadecimal;87990 said:
what is the first game that you guys ever got hooked on?

Solstice. It was a game for the original Nintendo. You had to collect 6 pieces of a magic staff, after which I think it was the rescue the princess plot. I got 5 pieces and I knew where the 6th one was, but I was damned if I knew how to get it! >_<

F

FableFreak

My brothers friend got bit in the *** by a wasp, and his Dad had to suck out the poison! No joke... :lol::O :lol:

I REALLY hate wasps and spiders, they are just icky.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;88356 said:
My brothers friend got bit in the *** by a wasp, and his Dad had to suck out the poison! No joke... :lol::O :lol:

I REALLY hate wasps and spiders, they are just icky.

Spiders are OK in my book - they don't have that "in your face!" attitude of wasps. Not to mention the "in your sugary cake/lemonade!" attitude... can't barely eat outside during summer without risking swallowing one of the evil critters - and now THAT is dangerous. One sting in the throat and you're screwed.