• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Assassin's Creed

No! Urgh I was expecting a 2012 release at first but then 2011 was said and I was like whoopy! As long as it's worth waiting for. I wonder how it'll end.

Magikrap

:trollface:
Reaction score

Can't wait for Brotherhood, yoo.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DarkONI;421964 said:
This one looks already better than Assassin's Creed 2, in my opinion.

I liked the idea of the Assassin management system and also earning XP adds some more customisation and RPG elements. I liked the upgrade system in ACII with the villa and im glad they are expanding on this too as it had potential. Im liking what ive seen so far.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;421965 said:
I liked the idea of the Assassin management system and also earning XP adds some more customisation and RPG elements. I liked the upgrade system in ACII with the villa and im glad they are expanding on this too as it had potential. Im liking what ive seen so far.

Assassin's Creed 2 dissapointed me in many ways. However, the story was an improvement, plus the villa was a good idea, although that idea alone was pretty much unstable.

With Assassin's Creed Brotherhood they have improved that idea, now we can feel like real master assassin's and we can control the fight against the templars (the borgia).

I have noticed that Jade Raymond isn't working on this title, is that true?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DarkONI;421968 said:
Assassin's Creed 2 dissapointed me in many ways. However, the story was an improvement, plus the villa was a good idea, although that idea alone was pretty much unstable.

With Assassin's Creed Brotherhood they have improved that idea, now we can feel like real master assassin's and we can control the fight against the templars (the borgia).

I have noticed that Jade Raymond isn't working on this title, is that true?

I MUCH preferred Assassins Creed II to the original and felt if they had expanded a little on some of the systems introduced in the game it could have been exceptional. I like the new ideas and expanded ideas in Brotherhood and the ideas they got from fans input too.

Shes involved still behind the scenes i believe but she was Producer of Assassins Creed and Executive Producer of Assassins Creed II. I think she has a lesser role in Assassins Creed Brotherhood than in previous titles. Originally Patrice Désilets had taken over most of the interviews as he was the creative director but hes since resigned for a "creative break from the industry."

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;421981 said:
I MUCH preferred Assassins Creed II to the original and felt if they had expanded a little on some of the systems introduced in the game it could have been exceptional. I like the new ideas and expanded ideas in Brotherhood and the ideas they got from fans input too.

Shes involved still behind the scenes i believe but she was Producer of Assassins Creed and Executive Producer of Assassins Creed II. I think she has a lesser role in Assassins Creed Brotherhood than in previous titles. Originally Patrice Désilets had taken over most of the interviews as he was the creative director but hes since resigned for a "creative break from the industry."

I remember the first Assassin's Creed - four hours game play. I finished the game quickly in four hours, god that game kept asking me to do the same thing over and over for the main part. (just with different scenario)

Well, I have to say that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is indeed an improvement, perhaps I don't like Jade Raymond's design style over Assassin's Creed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DarkONI;421984 said:
I remember the first Assassin's Creed - four hours game play. I finished the game quickly in four hours, god that game kept asking me to do the same thing over and over for the main part. (just with different scenario)

Well, I have to say that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is indeed an improvement, perhaps I don't like Jade Raymond's design style over Assassin's Creed.

It was REALLY repetitive with the side missions and they essentially ruined the experience. Was fixed for Assassins Creed II though and game seems much larger again for Brotherhood.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;421986 said:
It was REALLY repetitive with the side missions and they essentially ruined the experience. Was fixed for Assassins Creed II though and game seems much larger again for Brotherhood.

The game is larger, the map is smaller. However, I am glad that the map is smaller compared to the other Assassin's Creed games. I believe that one city is enough for such a story line and also leaves a lot of space for many new features and capabilities. (which is what Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will offer)

Reaction score
i might have only played AC 1 but dont dislike =) I used o think that you were the assassin from whenever it was set but when i bought the first one a few days ago i was surprised to see the animus. i think it is a great idea. I cant wait till i get AC 2. Then till brotherhood!!

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Funny how this thread is from 2007, and it mentions the upcoming AC 1 game. Not to mention the first reply says "Never heard of it".

Though I am not laughing, I find this humorous.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Funny how this thread is from 2007, and it mentions the upcoming AC 1 game. Not to mention the first reply says "Never heard of it".

Though I am not laughing, I find this humorous.

Yeah it was made when AC was still in development.