• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avengers!

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Go and see it........that will be all.

In a semi-rush, just back from watching the first showing of the avengers in my "city" (explain later lol)

Have to say the film was immense, worries over too many trailers perhaps giving too much away, how can they fit all characters into the film in a balanced way, I thought it was very well managed and a great film (dont want to accidently ruin anything so i'l end here lol)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
How sexy was Scarlett? On a scale from VERY to BEYOND IMAGINABLE.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
It better end with all of them trying to stop Hulk and his Hulk rage after they defeat Loki. And Deadpool after the credits

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
How sexy was Scarlett? On a scale from VERY to BEYOND IMAGINABLE.
I dont think i'm as infatuated with Scarlett as you are XD but at times she was pretty damn hot XD (my mate who I seen it with would prob. say beyond imaginable lol)

It better end with all of them trying to stop Hulk and his Hulk rage after they defeat Loki. And Deadpool after the credits

no spoilers ::troll: lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Looks great and been wanting to see it but havent had the time to go to the cinema in months.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be ****, haven't seen it yet.. guess I oughta..

Who's the dude with the bow? Hah, what a f*g

The Annoying Hoverer

I'm the slightly stupid one!!!
Premium
Reaction score
yh, It hasn't come to are cinema yet , but mum's taking me to see it when it dose!!!:D(oh can u at least tell me who's the baddie.pleaseeee!?):/

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Hawkeye........and I want to take up archery XD

playing skyward sword and leveling up the bow, and pwning every thing with it, then, reading and watching the hunger games had the same effect on me. Luckly i already had a bow beacuse i took up archery when i was about 14. The completely stopped for some reason.

But back on to Topic:
I am a huge Marvel fan, have the comics/books (mostly deadpool) have tons of cards. But i never really got in to the avengers whole *plot*. We have:
The Hulk (practically un-stoppable monster)
Iron man (a dude in a mjolnir suit basically, with buit in lazers)
Thor (a god)
Captain America (a spartan with out a mjolnir suit)
Girl with a pistol
Dude with bow and arrow
Like, really?

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
playing skyward sword and leveling up the bow, and pwning every thing with it, then, reading and watching the hunger games had the same effect on me. Luckly i already had a bow beacuse i took up archery when i was about 14. The completely stopped for some reason.

But back on to Topic:
I am a huge Marvel fan, have the comics/books (mostly deadpool) have tons of cards. But i never really got in to the avengers whole *plot*. We have:
Thor (a god)
Girl with a pistol
Dude with bow and arrow
Like, really?

Yeh I see where your coming from - very balanced team lol, i was never big into comics but always enjoyed my superheroes, and watched alot of cartoons - like ironman, when younger. And you lucky git :p I never took up archery ....mabey if I did I'd be a member of shield ^.^ lol oj

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

But back on to Topic:
Thor (a god)
Girl with a pistol
Dude with bow and arrow
Like, really?

Wasn't Hawkeye like a genius or something. I mean in a warfare/tactical kind of sense? Makes a good asset to the team. Might be wrong, though.

The Annoying Hoverer

Premium
Reaction score
I just watched the official trailer,and I think i'm definitely going to see it !:D
Oh, by the way did u see it in 3D???:/

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I dont know about hawkeye tbh?

And hell no.....stupid waste of time 3D

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Ive seen
Coraline
Jackass 3 all in 3D. If the option for 2d is available, i take it. That being said I also have a Nintendo 3DS :troll:

The Annoying Hoverer

Premium
Reaction score

Ok thanks, I only wanted to know because I want to know the best way to see it!:lol:

And also apparently hawkeye was an Olympic archer and he somehow became friends with Nick Fury and then Nick became S.H.I.E.L.D's agency director and then met Black Widow then nick, hawkeye and black widow all became part of S.H.I.E.L.D!(And I don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D is!)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Im going to see it on saturday after work. I dont like seeing movies the week they come out. ****ty seats, the ambient noise of people eating, the talkers, the people on their phones, ect...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I only wanted to know because I want to know the best way to see it!:lol:

And also apparently hawkeye was an Olympic archer and he somehow became friends with Nick Fury and then Nick became S.H.I.E.L.D's agency director and then met Black Widow then nick, hawkeye and black widow all became part of S.H.I.E.L.D!(And I don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D is!)
Yeah you do - remember in the first Iron Man when that guy comes up to Pepper and says he's from some agency with a really long name and that he needs to speak to Iron Man as soon as possible? And those guys in Thor who take all the scientist's stuff? That's S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Annoying Hoverer

Premium
Reaction score
Yeah you do - remember in the first Iron Man when that guy comes up to Pepper and says he's from some agency with a really long name and that he needs to speak to Iron Man as soon as possible? And those guys in Thor who take all the scientist's stuff? That's S.H.I.E.L.D.
OH!!!

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Went to see it again yday XD seen the opening 5 mins that I missed last time. Still a good watch 2nd time round, and the 3rd dark knight rises trailer whup.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Just saw it today. Epic.

I thought they where going to screw up Hulk and make him all humanised and sentient, but no he was pretty much 'Hulk smash'. though i would of liked it if after they defeated Loki and the army the last bit of the movie would be the team just trying to stop Hulk.

Also i was not expecting it to be that funny, funny yes but not that funny i literally laughed out loud at a few parts. Not even a little giggle or a chuckle, a good deep belly laugh.