• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Awesome band you should check out!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
A couple guys I know are in a band called Beyond the Element and they're totally awesome. They've been playing locally around New Jersey for a couple years and are just starting to get big, having recently opened for bands like Papa Roach and In This Moment. As an added bonus, they are some of the nicest people you could ever meet! Anyway, they just got on Pandora Radio, so you should check them out if you have a chance. Thanks for listening... reading... whatever :p

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
What are they like
where can we listen other than a radio

etc.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
What kind of stuff do they do?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Youtube'd them, four songs, they aren't bad, but there is many, many better in their genre (hard rock)

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
What are they like
where can we listen other than a radio, etc.

What kind of stuff do they do?

I guess they'd be classified as hard rock. They've been compared to current bands like Breaking Benjamin and Disturbed, and 90's grunge bands like Alice in Chains. Pandora Radio is via the internet (which my low-tech self didn't know until yesterday :blush:), and they have some videos from their shows on Youtube (sometimes listed under BTE rather than their full name). You can also find some of their songs on their Myspace and Facebook pages.

Youtube'd them, four songs, they aren't bad, but there is many, many better in their genre (hard rock)

I'd agree that they're not the best band out there, but I still think they're pretty awesome. I'm impressed by any band that sounds really good live, because it seems like so many bands sound great on their albums then are a disappointment in person. To me, that's a sign of true talent. I don't think their youtube videos do them justice... but I'll freely admit that I'm probably somewhat biased on this issue :D

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
A lot of bands hide behind the production process, it is true.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
they aren't really my style to be honest, but thanks for the recommendation. i do poke around looking for new bands (not so much genre's) that are promising.

hang on....why is there water in my post? oh god...what's that in the water....why is........ he ....here......?

View attachment 208