• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

awkward situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
Re: awkward situation

i need 2 now wat it means when she laughs every time she see's me.is it good sign?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

mr man;424486 said:
i need 2 now wat it means men she laughs is it good sign
If she smiles too, then yeah.
That's as good as it gets

mr man

Reaction score

so does she like me or not

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

mr man;424495 said:
Well, if it's a real laugh so probably does like you.
Question is, does she like you, like you (love you)

Regardless, you should go for it.

You'll probably be reliefed and mad at the same time - whatever her answer is ^_^

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;424485 said:
Your avatar looks like a penis...

Haha! is it?
It's a deer. From this.

allcovers-500x500.jpg

If that's a penis, it's quite a deformed one.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Nooow I see it...

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

mr man;424495 said:

Probably so. That smiling and giggling means she's anxious, like I told you before she is gauging your confidence, show her some.

And I couldnt tell what the hell your avatar pic was either Noctus, but it always looked like a weird penis to me as well.

mr man

Reaction score

so if if she does like me will she approach me or do i hav to approach her and wat shud i say

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

You have to approach her, that shows confidence and initiative. You sound a bit unsure so prepare your opening dialogue, one or two sentences, just so you dont nervously stammer from the begining, but from there speak your mind, dont get too mushy, give it a little mush but dont over do it. You have to remain steady in her presence, dont fidget, lock eyes like its a contest, DONT BREAK EYE CONTACT, do your best not to stumble on your words. And if you accidently do something stupid like trip or drop something dont run away embarrased, brush it off and maintain your course. You have to come off as strong not desperate.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

ok i got a question becuase i'm just interested, do you have a picture of yourself that you can show us to see how you look and maybe a description of her (because you won't have a picture unless you're a strange sacry stalker). you see i'm interested to see this for reasons i don't quite know. also how popular is she, you said you are not the most popular guy but as far as i've seen you haven't mentioned it about her

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Noctus;424502 said:
It's a deer. From this.

allcovers-500x500.jpg

What? So you're saying it's not normal for it to look like that?!?!? :O

mr man

Reaction score

cant get a picture cos the camera is broken but i can awnser your second question of how popular she is:i know her alot because we were friends at primary school but she isnt a popular snob she is kinda in the middle like some people know her and some dont its just that when i see her i'll try to hide because i don't want her to think ''as if he wanted to go out with me.''as you can see i am really self concious and hate being embaressed and we use to be best friends.all of a sudden there was an attraction to her but not just her looks her personality aswell.i hav never really kissed or hugged a girl so how wud i do it

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

mr man;424604 said:
cant get a picture cos the camera is broken but i can awnser your second question of how popular she is:i know her alot because we were friends at primary school but she isnt a popular snob she is kinda in the middle like some people know her and some dont its just that when i see her i'll try to hide because i don't want her to think ''as if he wanted to go out with me.''as you can see i am really self concious and hate being embaressed and we use to be best friends.all of a sudden there was an attraction to her but not just her looks her personality aswell.i hav never really kissed or hugged a girl so how wud i do it
There's no guide..

Just do what feels right - when it feels right.

I know it all sounds kinda lame, but honestly it's trial and error, the chicks are all different!

Except for the neck-thing, somethings up with their neck, touch em there and they lose it :O

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Yeah, necks do seem to be kind of universal. I really dont know how to give kissing tips, theres not really a technique it just kinda works, its like an instinct.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

mr man;424604 said:
you can see i am really self concious and hate being embaressed and we use to be best friends.all of a sudden there was an attraction to her but not just her looks her personality aswell.i hav never really kissed or hugged a girl so how wud i do it

Be nice. Be yourself. Let things develop naturally and don't force it. If you're both feeling it, it'll just kinda happen on it's own when the time is right.

SimonKalevra;424638 said:
I know it all sounds kinda lame, but honestly it's trial and error, the chicks are all different!

Except for the neck-thing, somethings up with their neck, touch em there and they lose it :O

Hahaha!! :lol: The neck thing only works if the girl likes the guy. Otherwise, it's kinda like being licked by a dog. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience ;)

Azer249

Reaction score

Just talk to her and act natural if she likes you things will develop over time. There's no point hiding just be yourself :)

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Noctus;424502 said:

I'm with Fenrir. The deers' antlers looked to me like the grooves for a deformed bellend.

mr man

Reaction score

day 3:she looks at me alot like shes examining me.i look back and smile but she just looks away and blinks alot,wat doe that mean?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

I imagine it means she likes you, although I'm not very experienced in this department.

I'M SO AWESOME GIRLS LAY ME AS SOON AS I LOOK AT THEM!!

Just kidding I don't talk to girls :unsure:

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

mr man;424936 said:
day 3:she looks at me alot like shes examining me.i look back and smile but she just looks away and blinks alot,wat doe that mean?

Oh come on, its obvious now. She wants you. It's practically in the bag. Just go get her, you dont even have to do anything special anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.