• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Awsome 360 Games Comming Out..

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
Re: Awsome 360 Games Comming Out..

Tsuyu;382878 said:
It is not idiotic. Two Worlds had a 60 bucks price tag just like Oblivion/Fallout 3. Had Two Worlds been a budget title, I would've agreed with ya. But it was a full-price title and as such you come to expect the same quality.

ummm Usually They go by the prices, usually by how much time they spend making the game and usally estimate how much units it would sell.

Same things in art ( im going for my Degree in Maori Art, 17 to :D woh me lol ) It don't matter about the quality, it matters about how much work u put into it, which in my opinion is very very ****ty Because if someone took AGES to do sloppy work, there still gunna get put the price as someone doing an amazing piece of art, but took shorter time - because they set there own houraly wages

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

You can't really compare art to video games in terms of quality control, d00d. I find that JohnDoe's car analogy pretty much nailed it in terms of correctness.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

lol all im saying is they basicly base the price of things on how much work they put into it bra.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;383365 said:
lol all im saying is they basicly base the price of things on how much work they put into it bra.

Then why did the piece of crap Two Worlds cost exactly the same as the masterpiece Oblivion?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

because it would of taken around the same time to create oblivion.

You know the meshes, textures, Coding all that.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Not at all.

Oblivion was simulataniously developed for both PC and 360 at the same time. Two Worlds was developed for the PC and then disastrously ported to the 360. Just that little bit of information tells you that they were worlds apart when it comes to "effort".

And just because it takes the same amount of effort and time for me to build a box car as it takes for an automated robotic factory to manufacture an actual car, (actually, they might be able to manufacture two or three in that time span) doesn't mean that my box car should come with a price tag matching an actual car (or three!).

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I cant wait for Dead rising 2, Alpha Protocol, Gears of war 3, Lost Planet 2, Alen Wake, Halo reach (surprisingly it looks really good since the last 2 games sucked), Two Worlds 2 (I rather enjoyed the 1st game maybe it will be alot better this time around) Crackdown 2 and last but not least Skate 3 (I hope it is as good as the the 2nd the 1st one was a nice touch but I didn't really like it)

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Red Dead Redemption.
Fallout NV.
Fable 3.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
Halo Reach.

..and probably a few more.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

Tsuyu;383500 said:
Not at all.

Oblivion was simulataniously developed for both PC and 360 at the same time. Two Worlds was developed for the PC and then disastrously ported to the 360.

i did not know that, well i still give two worlds props because its good for their first RPG.

anyways another game im waiting on is

Saint's row 3 lol

Dentie

Reaction score

I think nobody heard of this game i heard about it 2 days ago

Vanquish :
It is a mix between Halo and Gears of War. It is a third person action shooter and you have firefights like you have in Halo and you hot some cool jetpacks on your back so you can quickly charge enemys and get behind covers.

I think it will be a pretty cool game..

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;382874 said:
Well post the games u can't wait for!! ( don't say fable III, everyone on here is already waiting on that lol )

Two Worlds II ( GUNNA BE EPIC AND DON"T SAY TWO WORLDS ONE SUCCS CUZ THAT WAS THERE FIRST ATTEMPT AT AN RPG, COMPARING IT 2 BETHESDA IS IDIOTIC AS BETHESDA HAS YEARS OF RPG MAKING EXPERIENCE )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw-6bPF_jxY

I got really into Two Worlds one until there was a major glitch in my game. I can't remember what it was, but it made me stop playing. good game though.

I'm waiting for, other than Fable 3, Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption and project natal (don't know if you consider that a game, but I'm pretty psyched for it.

If you mean games in 2010, then the above, but if you mean all time, I'm waiting for Assassin's Creed 3 and Gears of War 3 aswell.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

RESIDENT EVIL 6, HALO REACH, FABLE 4, AND GTA 5

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^fable 4 isnt confirmed, PM simply said he wants to continue. It'll probably happen though.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

ye its confirmed, it says so in one of his articles. I forget which one though but a 4th and 5th are confirmed.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

before you call me negative nancy, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't believe you unless you had proof. Find the article, prove me wrong, and I'll give you rep.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

GTA 5 hasn't been confirmed yet either...

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^I was going to say that too, but then I saw leaked images. But then I was told they were fake. So I didn't say anything. But I trust you:)

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

yea, he didn't comfirm, i think he said he WANTS to have fable all the way up to 5 i think lol

dat PM dude da **** tho, nigga makes mean games

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

lol ya he does. What was his role in Natal? did he make it or help?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

he didn't make it, its sortal like that thing they got on Ps2, where its like a camera and how u move the game moves, i THINK its like that. Either way, its made by microsoft