• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beat the game 100% good today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Anyone else accomplish this? I also never died once!! Proud of myself.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
How the hell do I have an orgy?
I haven't had one.

Online says:
Don't use handholding.

Prostitutes and villagers who are "flirty" (check their info box) should have an additional option in interaction called sex invite or something. Use that on 4 people, then go to a bed and press A. That should work.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I did manage to finish 100% good with the maximum population. I did die a few times, but that's what you get when you are surrounded by balvarines without any potions!

Autarch

Reaction score
Hmm, do the people you rescue at the start come back at any point?

madferit

Reaction score
gratz, I meself did manage to finish 100% good also with the maximum population (on second try!).

RiceJesus

Reaction score
I did manage to finish 100% good with the maximum population. I did die a few times, but that's what you get when you are surrounded by balvarines without any potions!
Everyone died for me... lots of guards are still living, heh. But I wanted to go through with the story and lute player gets boring after an hour.

Soletaken

Reaction score
I haven't had one.

Online says:
Don't use handholding.

Prostitutes and villagers who are "flirty" (check their info box) should have an additional option in interaction called sex invite or something. Use that on 4 people, then go to a bed and press A. That should work.
In what location did you do it?

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
It's ****ty right now because everyone in my game died.

Well I've heard multiple people having this problem. I have also heard that this is only avoided by giving money to regions and stuff...
Lionhead either didn't tell you about this enough or u just ignored it..

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

Do a Barrel Roll!

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Well I've heard multiple people having this problem. I have also heard that this is only avoided by giving money to regions and stuff...
Lionhead either didn't tell you about this enough or u just ignored it..
Well I had no idea about it but I'd rather not have that suprise wasted. I looked online, and if you spend money on your kingdom, rebuild homes, and do missions, people eventually come back. OH the woes of being a nice ruler.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Do a Barrel Roll!
Who am I, Starfox? I did roll out a few times, but I was caught off guard trying to charge my attacks after being blocked all time, and it happened way too many times. I'm on my second plathrough now. So far so good. Stocking up on potions whenever I get the chance.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Wait. I checked your profile, you don't have the gnomes, the keys, the books or the flowers...

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I remember once i got stuck in a corner surrounded by 4 balvarines.

Potion Spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.