• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Drummer Ever

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Yea, I don't really have quite the same opinion of I. They're good songs, but Your Time is Gonna Come is really the only one from that album that I absolutely love.

Just curious, what do you guys think about IV? It's probably my second favorite after Houses of the Holy.

Lemme just look up which ones were on IV (apart from Stairway). They all blend together in my mind...

Yep, some great songs on there. I can't remember what they all sound like together, but it's definitely a great album.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yea, definitely love that album. Misty Mountain Hop, Going to California, When the Levee Breaks, great stuff. And yea, there's that one about a staircase or something.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
UP THE IRONS!

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
IV is always a safe listen but I don't consider it their best album. All the songs are good but relative to its best tracks it has 3 weak point. Course you guys won't agree with this, but I consider Evermore, Four Sticks, and California buzzkills compared to the rest of the album. For an album with 8 tracks that's almost half. That's not to say their bad songs, but when I finish hearing Rock 'n Roll and Evermore comes on I've trained myself hit the skip button automatically.

Arse, I know more people who love Zepp 1 than I know what to do with. Want them?
I'm tired of getting into a car and hearing Communication Breakdown on repeat.

Come to think of it, my friend loves Physical Graffiti the most so you can have him too.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I feel the same way about Evermore. I consider Four Sticks to be a pretty average Zeppelin song. Nothing especially amazing, but definitely nothing wrong with it. Going to California is a really nice song to listen to though, especially if I'm in the right mood. I have a playlist of most of Zeppelin's softer and trippier songs, and when I'm in the mood for that, Going to California is one of my favorite parts of it.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather just listen to this:

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
You guys suck.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this.

THIS.

Is certainly one of the best rock songs ever.

That is all I have to say.