• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blood Dragon Armour - Dragon Age/ME2 Giveaway

SweetWater

Reaction score
By "main enemy" do you mean the antagonist? It'd have to either be the Darkspawn and Urthemiel has the main "enemy" of the game, but the main characters whom were a threat would be both Loghain and Rendon.
Enemy: Darkspawn
Antagonist: Loghain and Rendon

Would this be correct?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ooh! Ooh! I know this!

Fail.

Is that right?

Azer249

Reaction score
By "main enemy" do you mean the antagonist? It'd have to either be the Darkspawn and Urthemiel has the main "enemy" of the game, but the main characters whom were a threat would be both Loghain and Rendon.
Enemy: Darkspawn
Antagonist: Loghain and Rendon

Would this be correct?

Indeeed it would Pming code now :D

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
That's not right, actually. The Darkspawn are not the main enemies of DAO. They are merely creatures who are psychically drawn to the old God (whose actual designation escapes me). The entire premise of DAO is to defeat this dragon and break its hold over the Darkspawn, thus eliminating both threats.

Though I suppose It's a matter of point of view.

Azer249

Reaction score
That's not right, actually. The Darkspawn are not the main enemies of DAO. They are merely creatures who are psychically drawn to the old God (whose actual designation escapes me). The entire premise of DAO is to defeat this dragon and break its hold over the Darkspawn, thus eliminating both threats.

Though I suppose It's a matter of point of view.

Ahhh were as the main enemy in my point of view is the Darkspawn and the Archdeamon is part of the darkspawn sort of the leader
When killing the archdeamon the darkspawn have no leader and therefore flee to virgils keep which you learn in awakening and split into groups and try and build back up a stronger fighiting force to try and overthrow the keep thats the main figting base.
thats thy i thought the darkspawn was the enemy :p

Reaction score
there are 2 main antagonist a tern loagin because he is causing a civil war just before a blight due to paranoia from an olesian attack as fereldan had been occupied by the orliesians a mere 40 years ago and the arch demon is a antagonist as the arch demon is causing a blight as why you were recruited at the beginning of the game.