• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
Sounds like a glitch, then. There should be children, and several members of 'staff' in there, too.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
So you gave your child up for adoption in the first place? lol, didn't even know you could do that.
And yeah... if my wife cheats on me... I'm going ten kinds of crazy =D
I didn't actually give my kids up. the mother died?

Reaction score
How do yaws wifes die? mine, any of them for that matter, have never

Aruu

Reaction score
Wifes and husbands can die, easily. If they're based in Millfields, it's not unusual for them to get killed by Balverines or the bandits that roam the area. If you take them to somewhere with enemies, then they can die there.

And the Orphanage is in Bowerstone Industrial. It's opposite a row of houses, and looks all broken and run down.

kimikittiekat

Reaction score
I accidentally fired my nanny, which caused my child to go to the orphanage, I wanted to go adopt my kid back but I couldn't find the orphanage for awhile and by the time I did, i really couldnt remember anything about the child (I had just had it andit was a newborn when i fired the nanny) I dont know its name or gender, is there anyway to find out which kid is the orphanage is my biological child?

Aruu

Reaction score
Your child should still have a dummy (or pacifier, for those across the pond) above their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.