• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

British accent?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Try Egypt. They make me wish i was bloody Australian when they kept saying they're "as cheap as chips."

No joke

Yeah ive got that a few times in a couple of countries too.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I'm now deeply interested in hearing everyone here speak. Just so I can put voices to the names and read every forum post in your voice.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I'm now deeply interested in hearing everyone here speak. Just so I can put voices to the names and read every forum post in your voice.

I have a deep yet youthful and awesome voice.

Just so you know.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I sang basso in the choir. That says it all...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*shrug* well based on how often I answer the phone and get greeted with "Good morning/afternoon, Mr. Powell"...yeah, I guess that just about covers how I sound. That and I have an impediment so that I can't pronounce "r" very well. I'm not Jonathan Ross bad or anything but I notice it even if other people swear they don't.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I can only imagine Steve's silky smooth voice then. :shifty:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can only imagine Steve's silky smooth voice then. :shifty:

I remember doing multiplayer with Steve and Andy on Xbox... Andy's voice was so deep I almost mistook him for the damn devil, whereas Steve's voice was so soft.. like a very soft-tone Ozzy Osbourne. Was hard to hear/understand him most of the time lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I remember doing multiplayer with Steve and Andy on Xbox... Andy's voice was so deep I almost mistook him for the damn devil, whereas Steve's voice was so soft.. like a very soft-tone Ozzy Osbourne. Was hard to hear/understand him most of the time lol.

Yeah I get comments about how deep my voice is all the time, I didnt think it was that bad. :lol: