• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying sex change potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flashcoke

Buying sex change potion

If anyone has a sex change potion, then send me a message on XBL, my GT is in my sig. I am offering all hero dolls, rising sun and hammerthyst
Edit:I have got the sex change potion from someone, so please do not offer any to me from now on. Thanks :)

bowerstoned

Reaction score
I may be being really dumb... but why do you want to buy that?? if anyone has it, it won't be useable for you

but..... you can't use it, so why would you buy it?

T

thehottaemle

Re: Buying sex change potion

i have one but i don't know how to send stuff yet do you need gold membership? i so i can give you it after Christmas and some dys

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

thehottaemle;246195 said:
i have one but i don't know how to send stuff yet do you need gold membership? i so i can give you it after Christmas and some dys
yes you need a gold membership to tade with ppl

R

Repoman 108

...as soon as you leave the dungeon in the castle fairfax quest, the potion expires and becomes unusuable, meaning theres no point in trading it, its only the trophy that remains

F

Flashcoke

there is a glitch where you can get it out without it disappearing, and i could just go to the place where the potion is.

F

Flashcoke

bowerstoned;245155 said:
I may be being really dumb... but why do you want to buy that?? if anyone has it, it won't be useable for you

but..... you can't use it, so why would you buy it?

i would be able to use it, and i want it because my character is a girl and i want it to be a boy (yes i did drink the potion when i went through).

Lionheart

Reaction score

Not many people will have one you know

L

laharl

i say just stay with your gender

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^he wants to change his though so you cant say that...

bowerstoned

Reaction score

Flashcoke;246829 said:
i would be able to use it, and i want it because my character is a girl and i want it to be a boy (yes i did drink the potion when i went through).

you WOULD be able to use it?? care to enlighten us on how? the message clearly says that if you don't drink it there and then in the castle that the potion would expire.... the bottle even goes into your trophies, not into your potions

bowerstoned

Reaction score

sorry that message sounded real rude, i just meant if you know a way and we all don't, it'd be cool if you shared

F

Flashcoke

well if someone traded it to me in the tomby place i would be able to use it.

B

belozero

Flashcoke;244961 said:
If anyone has a sex change potion, then send me a message on XBL, my GT is in my sig. I am offering all hero dolls, rising sun and hammerthyst
i got mine out of the tomb. if you have a friend that plays with you its real easy.

[guide will be re-posted somewhere else]

I can sell you mine tomorrow at about 8PM eastern [US atlantic] time. give me a reasonable price and you can take mine. i'll accept most any offer [don't be afraid to be generous] :D

T

thebeastlyboy15

lol, i like how some of you think it will dissolve. me and my friends all have unlimited amounts of those potions.

R

Repoman 108

how do you get unlimited of it? if that glitch where you get to keep it after you leave the tomb does work, the chest would still have been accessed and thus, you cannot just waltz back in and get another one, there would be only one per game. how can you get unlimited copies of the same potion which comes from the same chest?

T

thebeastlyboy15

no, just having in potions after leaving the tomb gives you unlimited amounts of it. you only need one to have infinite of them if that makes any sense.

S

Sasquatch42

I have the potion and still in the tomb anybody want to buy it?

B

backflip8000

hey if anyone still has the potion or needs the money to get it id love to help you out. I need the potion and i have enough money for you to do the mission any help please??

adenp9070

Reaction score

i got one if your interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.