• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Card Crusher

N

Nekaku

Re: Card Crusher

Fine! You all can be that way. I don't care... No respectable answers.... I don't have feelings, it's okay... T_T I'll take my dry humor with me if that is what you want.

*Stands up and sobs. Walks out the door.*

lol

None of that was serious to those that would think so...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry! :p It was a great video, I enjoyed every minute of it, it had great comedic effects and had a wonderful ... something. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful video with us! :D

Better? :'(

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Some of you people delve into this video too much, all I saw was a Japanese guy take a card and crush it with a goofy face.

His expression did make me smirk a little though.

X

Xeon

What happened Japen? What happened to die with honor, serve your lord blindly, legendary craftmanship and all that other ninja/samurai crap?

N

Nekaku

First of all, Ninjas did not fight with honor. Secondly, they still have most of it.

X

Xeon

Nekaku;322938 said:
First of all, Ninjas did not fight with honor. Secondly, they still have most of it.

Clean kill assassinations aren't honorfull? I rather have that than been corpse raped by some creapy redneck.

They might still have it but all the other stuff overshadows it

N

Nekaku

They would run away from a fight. Especially if they thought they couldn't win. Samurai on the other hand.

Very true.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Actual ninjas were in great contrast in comparison honourable samurais, really.

N

Nekaku

Well, it was when the Samurai's were hunting down these specific clans of people that Ninjas started to slowly learn how to survive on the run, hide from them and kill them using surprize attacks when they decided running was over.