• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Children of Fable II in Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

Reaction score
How d
Thought would be an amazing idea, but the games already near the release date, so I'm guessing an idea as huge as that wouldn't get in for the initial release... better tell them about it anyways, because that would make one sick DLC
o you tell lionhead?

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
All your kids in fable 2 would be 50-80 year old by 3

gerzev

Reaction score
I think it'd be cool if there were to be some side-quest of a mysterious old man/woman who will turn out to be your half brother or sister and you have to do something for them or w/e.. who knows, maybe they did include something similar. I also like the idea of simply meeting them as a mysterious villager somewhere without any further story to it, just the same name as your child(ren) imported from F2 and some characteristics similar as your hero in F2? Anyhow it's too late to suggest anything like that to Lionhead now anyway so we'll see. Good question though.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
the child you had in fable 2 is your dad/mom in fable 3, your fable 2 hero would be like 90 or dead at this point

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
...Not unless they've completely changed everything they told us before. F3 Hero and Logan are the children of F2 hero.

Langston

Reaction score
Well it doesn't matter. I don't think you can import in the game. Tyrant said it didn't give him the option.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
you should be able to have intercourse with your kids from fable 2 in fable 3. that would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.