• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clothing / Weapon appearance?

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Clothing / Weapon appearance?

I'm trying to figure out how to make clothing not show on my character or my weapon when it's sheathed. Can anyone show me how? Please and thanks.

-WB

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Clothing / Weapon appearance?

jwc2200;301826 said:
This thread has help on the weapon(scroll down to weapon editing) and alot more useful info:
http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/

I don't get you on the clothing thing, just don't wear any if you don't want it to show.
Thanks, but if I don't wear any clothing with my Jack of Blades skin on, a glitch makes my quiver and weapons appear to come out of my ass and my clothing pokes through the skin if i wear armor.

X

Xeon

You can hide your weapons and quiver, most people using other player models do so

jwc2200

Reaction score

White Balverine;301855 said:
Thanks, but if I don't wear any clothing with my Jack of Blades skin on, a glitch makes my quiver and weapons appear to come out of my ass and my clothing pokes through the skin if i wear armor.

The first link I gave you tells you how to make the melee weapon hide when sheathed, this one will tell you how to get rid of the quiver, even when using a longbow:
http://forums.projectego.net/use-bow-without-quiver-7777/

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Try modding your shirtless values so you have fat defense and stealth. Thats what I did.:ninja:

cocoreysa

Reaction score

well to make there cloths dissaper could try making no armour damage the same as the one u like and there ull be wearing no cloths and have invisible armour