• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coke or Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: Coke or Pepsi

That's a funkin' tune :lol:

The shop I mentioned earlier is owned by Indians. Sorry if I offend anyone whose Indian by saying this, but they play Indian music that sounds like a guy moaning to himself after just being smacked in the balls.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Regardless of the fact that I'm currently drinking Diet Coke right now (due to the fact that my parents mix it with their booze), Pepsi has been and always will be better. It's not a rip off, it's an improvement...>)...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

coke wins as they create coke (though that's the same as pepsi), vanilla coke, cherry coke, coke zero, dr. pepper, sprite, fuze, vitamin water, fanta, and odwalla.

whereas i only buy from pepsi for mountain dew and amped.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

HobbeBrain;386610 said:
Did anyone know that Coke originally advertised with Santa Claus, who, thinking about it, should really be promoting Fanta?

Yes and if I remember correctly, it was Coca-Cola who created the currently accepted image of Snata Claus - jolly fat man with a big white beard in a red suit.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Nah, Rotid. Maybe Coke popularized it outside the US, but that version was floating around here before they got to it.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I will quote Yahtzee

"I hate pepsi! It tastes like someone's ringing out their old gym socks in my mouth!"

That is how I feel about pepsi.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Diablo;386909 said:
I will quote Yahtzee

"I hate pepsi! It tastes like someone's ringing out their old gym socks in my mouth!"

That is how I feel about pepsi.

studies have shown that people presented with an unmarked cup of coke or pepsi have absolutely no idea which is which.

the drinks are for the most part identical.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Walker;386885 said:
Nah, Rotid. Maybe Coke popularized it outside the US, but that version was floating around here before they got to it.

Ah, ok. So they LIED, THEY LIED!!! But coke had a big effect anyway.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;386937 said:
studies have shown that people presented with an unmarked cup of coke or pepsi have absolutely no idea which is which.

the drinks are for the most part identical.

Any statement that begins with the following: "Studies have shown" "It's true that" and "Scientists have proven" is automatically a lie. Fact.

Besides, how dead do your tastebuds have to be to not be able to distinguish between the two?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

It`s mostly psychological I believe. I also had a similar thing. I drank Coke, but when I learned it was Diet coke I suddenly felt I didn`t like it.

Of course, I`m a regular consumer and wines taste almost the same to me too so...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;386950 said:
It`s mostly psychological I believe. I also had a similar thing. I drank Coke, but when I learned it was Diet coke I suddenly felt I didn`t like it.

Of course, I`m a regular consumer and wines taste almost the same to me too so...

Analysis Result:

Your tongue is missing.