• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Colloseum help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score
Colloseum help?

okay i got the ultimate prize all that do da but i need to kill the necromancer in the colloseum for the achievement and im always left with like 20 secs to kill it with anyone got any time saver tips like weapons and spells and tactics to use to at least give me 40 seconds left cause he keeps doing stupid teleporting

profitstealer66

Reaction score
Re: Colloseum help?

Get the Perforator, lvl 5 everything in range attacks, Find him and very quickly aim at his head and shoot off as many rounds as you can. worked for me ^_^

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

profitstealer66;312185 said:
Get the Perforator, lvl 5 everything in range attacks, Find him and very quickly aim at his head and shoot off as many rounds as you can. worked for me ^_^
yeah turret rifels work really good

Baschive

Reaction score

profitstealer66;312185 said:
Yes that works well that's what i did but in the beginning with easy enemies i did the level 5 fire spell that killed everyone off quickly then i hacked off all my enemies till i got to the necromancer than it was Perforator time.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

My way: Get the red dragon and the slow time spell. Use the slow time spell all the time and when you get to the necro aim for da head.

X

Xeon

Spam the slow time spell and get your sword ready

Status
Not open for further replies.