• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contest: We've got 3 Weapon DLC codes to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Thanks to all three of you - that's really nice ^^

Why?
I don't have much free time at the moment, so every minute I'm not working, training, working, hanging out with my friends, working or sitting in a bus (about 2 hours a day on the bus)
Every minute, I'd like to dedicate to the awesome weapon of this contest, by kicking chickens, chatting up h0t chicks and beating baddies in Fable III.

How come there's no Legendary Edition for Fable III?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

I really don't think I deserve a code. I've already pre ordered the LCE from a participating retailer. The only reason I want the code is because i'm a completionist, and i'd just buy it otherwise. And i never win anything.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
I have never really won a contest so i'm giving it a shot. :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I dont have 50 posts but i do have a reason please consider me
I think i should get them because i do not have enough money to buy anything other than the game and i cant even pre-order it, Also you would technically be giving two people the codes as i have a brother who plays on the same xbox I will pay Kave the gold (in game) that the weapon is worth

Have to meet the criteria to enter, have until the day before Fable's release to get to 50 posts but spamming wont help the cause as those posts will be removed.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Accusations of favourism, an inside job, what have you should I actually win something?
I see where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure none of the administrators here (or the moderators) hold any bias/favouritism. And I'm also pretty sure most "old" (and some newer ones too, I guess) members know that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Do we know when the winners will be chosen?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Do we know when the winners will be chosen?

Well contest will likely close the day before the US Fable release (we are thinking) and we shall get together to draw it shortly afterwards.

Langston

Reaction score
Well then the reason i should get the codes is because i got screwed out of mine. I bought The Balvarine order on my kindle to get the code( it was also a great book). But come to find out you cant get the code on the kindle.....

Autarch

Reaction score
My posts are lacking
In quantity but they make
Up in quality.

Haiku. ;D

Night S1ash

Reaction score
Have to meet the criteria to enter, have until the day before Fable's release to get to 50 posts but spamming wont help the cause as those posts will be removed.

Oh
well I've been on the forums for awhile but havent posted much
So i guess i will

Langston

Reaction score
I dont think double posting helps....

Autarch

Reaction score
I think I should win one of the weapons because, to put it simply, I have played every Lionhead and Bullfrog game ever made and been saddened both by the post-Molyneux collapse of Bullfrog and the cancellation of Lionhead's more interesting projects.

I'm probably Lionhead's biggest fan due to the combination of innovation (or at least gimmicks that try to push the boundaries) and well-polished gameplay.

Nevermind the fact that the only codes one can get as an Englishman are the hammers. No swords for us non-Colonials! Had a heart for the people who helped you found your country, eh? ;p (Also the country that produced Fable 3, may I remind you? ;D)

Twilight

Reaction score
I think I should win because I have no other means of acquiring them...oh, and this is my 1000th post. If that helps...

GameStopPro

Reaction score
thankyou!!i just hope i win i didnt win last time, and i would really like a code for my game.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Tyrant, if you want my inquisitor sword your welcome to it. Im not gonna use it ever.

But I want the code because i was attacked by a coouger (this is a true story) and the only reason i survived is because my dad had his rifle handy. -The only part of this story that is a lie is the Statement in the parenthesis.-

If he has no interest in it, I would greatly like to know if I may receive it.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Now, there is a kind person. Quite right in the head isn't he? Unlike that bloke of a man Logan!

I believe I should receive a DLC code, yet, only if its one in particular! I'm searching for the mystical wealth of a weapon that is The Channeler! As to my distress, I have Fable 3 pre-ordered at GameStop, rather than BestBuy, and as my luck would have it, I have been stripped of DLC that is rightfully mine! The Inquisitor, quite the work, no longer available at my GameStop, the nerve! However, if I happen upon any DLC (if at all) from this contest other than The Channeler, I will graciously donate it to those less fortunate such as I. I thank you for your time kind Lords and Ladies of the Fable Forums.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Now, there is a kind person. Quite right in the head isn't he? Unlike that bloke of a man Logan!

I believe I should receive a DLC code, yet, only if its one in particular! I'm searching for the mystical wealth of a weapon that is The Channeler! As to my distress, I have Fable 3 pre-ordered at GameStop, rather than BestBuy, and as my luck would have it, I have been stripped of DLC that is rightfully mine! The Inquisitor, quite the work, no longer available at my GameStop, the nerve! However, if I happen upon any DLC (if at all) from this contest other than The Channeler, I will graciously donate it to those less fortunate such as I. I thank you for your time kind Lords and Ladies of the Fable Forums.
you only have 17 messages in over 3 months of joining this forum?
you need at least 50 posts for this contest.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I love it how as soon as there's something free up for grabs, everyone comes out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.