• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contest: We've got 3 Weapon DLC codes to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
These are Garth's, Reaver's and Hammer's respective preorder weapons?

I would like to get this thing, because, well.... Just because I just want it, really. There's not a lot more I can say about it. Except that I'm also prepared to write a Haiku for it:

Steve, Kave, and Andy
Our awesome benefactors
Give me the code please

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i should win a code because, although i'm getting a limited edition, i don't like the weapon i'm getting. should i win a code, i will give one of the two away to someone who does not have one.

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score
i want this code because I'm Chuck Bass

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I guess us moderators are out of the running?
Why would you be? You're (probably) in the same position as most others; you probably can't get a code either. So, why would you be out of the running? :blink:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Yo Kave, you are the mad **** bro.

Why I should win, you say? Because... It will pry me off of World of Warcraft so I can play this instead. And I'll touch your face. Is that good enough of a reason?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Why would you be? You're (probably) in the same position as most others; you probably can't get a code either. So, why would you be out of the running? :blink:

Accusations of favourism, an inside job, what have you should I actually win something?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Thankses, Kave.

I should get free stuff because... I'M NOT GETTING FABLE 3 UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M TOO CHEAP TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF! TOO CHEAP TO PRE-ORDER! I WILL GET NOTHING!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Thank you quite kindly for this opportunity Kave.

I deserve this honor mainly due to my individuality in my way of decision making. I do not flip a coin or decide based on whether or not it will give me horns or a halo. I consult my friends at the homeless shelter when I'm on my way to give my weekly $10,000 to charity. While some might say that this practically makes you morally obligated to give a code to me, I disagree. Give it to whomever you think deserves it the most. It could be anyone before me who is only concerned for themselves and would use the code for their own good, or it could be someone like me who would donate the code to starving children in Antarctica.

I'm hoping this won't leave to some new guys spamming 50 posts in order to enter the running. It could turn this place into more of a spam central than it was under blazefire's reign (just kidding blazefire, you have changed for the better).

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks Kave for your generous contribution.

I believe I should be eligible because I understand what the hell: "You are mistaking the cause for that without which the cause could not be the cause." means....

Langston

Reaction score
Honestly, i should win cause i got the 50 post in 5 days, and none of those post were intended as spam..

Owned

Reaction score
Well to start off im not sure if i have 50 posts but just in case....
I would really, really, REALLY like to have one of these codes cause im a huge fable fan and really want the Channeler! Its my dream ATM! lol
Thanks ALOT Kave i = U

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Well to start off im not sure if i have 50 posts but just in case....
I would really, really, REALLY like to have one of these codes cause im a huge fable fan and really want the Channeler! Its my dream ATM! lol
Thanks ALOT Kave i = U
You don't have 50 posts. You have 9.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Hey, lay off him. 9 and 50 are similar numbers.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I should win because on each and every game I own (especially RPGs), I have to have at least one 100% completion save on it. On this save, I've completed everything, I have everything, etc. Fable is the most important game series for this since it is my favorite game series of all time, and I just won't be truly completed if I don't have all of these preorder bonus weapons.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I guess us moderators are out of the running?

As we have 3 codes i dont think Mods should be excluded, if it was one then maybe but we have 3 codes and 2 Mods so seems fair no matter what the outcome.

These are Garth's, Reaver's and Hammer's respective preorder weapons?

They are for access to get the Shardborne which comes with copies of 'Fable: The Balverine Order' book.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Ohisee. Edited my post for it to make sense :)

Night S1ash

Reaction score
I dont have 50 posts but i do have a reason please consider me
I think i should get them because i do not have enough money to buy anything other than the game and i cant even pre-order it, Also you would technically be giving two people the codes as i have a brother who plays on the same xbox I will pay Kave the gold (in game) that the weapon is worth

Status
Not open for further replies.