• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crime System- Total fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicck

Angelic Hero of Albion
Reaction score
LOL.
The worst is getting the acheivment for the 15000 coin bounty and having to leave the game sit there for like 7 hours.
:D

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
The f*** do you tell someone NOT to go do something on a video game? Who the f*** are you to go and tell someone not to do something on a video game? How the f*** would you like it if I came into your house and busted your console because I did not like the way you played?

What the f*** is modern algebra anyway? Its f****** algebra. gtfo dude and take your pile of dirty pennies smelling vagina with you.

Does your mother not allow you to spell out full cursing? Good for you. Glad to see that you don't have any level of intelligence.

Don't know what algebra is you say? Well I say, you must be in at least 6th grade or less. I'm sure the rest of the site and comprehend how old you really are good sir.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I'm sure the rest of the site and comprehend how old you really are good sir.

What? I'm somebody who appreciates correct grammar.

What you said there doesn't make sense.

Do youz getz me blud!

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
What? I'm somebody who appreciates correct grammar.

What you said there doesn't make sense.

Do youz getz me blud!

Oh dear, its seems I have made a typo. For the record, don't make ridiculously obnoxious posts that depict you as a troll. Not a good impression buddy. And don't start with that over exaggerating bullshit; we all know that nobody "tocks leik diz" unless they're trying to troll intentionally.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Oh dear, its seems I have made a typo. For the record, don't make ridiculously obnoxious posts that depict you as a troll. Not a good impression buddy. And don't start with that over exaggerating bullshit; we all know that nobody "tocks leik diz" unless they're trying to troll intentionally.

Well what did you mean to say. Please don't start an argument on this thread.
How was I trolling? I basically said I didn't understand you and informing you that what you typed doesn't make sense..

Oh and for the record I was making a joke!

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Well what did you mean to say. Please don't start an argument on this thread.
How was I trolling? I basically said I didn't understand you and informing you that what you typed doesn't make sense..

Oh and for the record I was making a joke!

Oh god I feel like an idiot -_- Let your bragging commence. I meant to quote:

Noticed this after I went back to quote it.

The f*** do you tell someone NOT to go do something on a video game? Who the f*** are you to go and tell someone not to do something on a video game? How the f*** would you like it if I came into your house and busted your console because I did not like the way you played?

What the f*** is modern algebra anyway? Its f****** algebra. gtfo dude and take your pile of dirty pennies smelling vagina with you.

Isn't the internet just a wonderful place?

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
This thread is living up to its title: it truly is a total fail.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
This site could use a graveyard, it would be good for some 'lulz'.

A repository of nothing but flaming, troll-y thread fails? That would be pretty amusing, provided they were all locked!

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
A repository of nothing but flaming, troll-y thread fails? That would be pretty amusing, provided they were all locked!

Almost all major forum websites have them. But usually those are less etiquette sites like RMRK.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Guys just chill. If someone tries to argue with you, they're an idiot. Ignore them.

Caldwerld

Reaction score
I'm here to resurrect this bs.

They could have thrown in some sort of jail system.
Or at least make some sort of digging community work.
When was pie making community work?

Also make the clock go by while doing work. That was lame also.

Peter Molyneux can suck my ****.

Also, Modern Algebra. You obviously don't know how to read bad grammar.
He was flipping out about you being called Modern Algebra. He was just saying it's
stupid that you put the Modern in there. I agree with him.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
If you have loads of cash, you can just pay the fines. Fable works like the real work. Only rich people get away with crime.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
I agree with her =] you know if I want to say..... upgrade any evil weapon.... why do I have to spend 3 hours pie making....

how about this: I save your town from a few hundred ****in' white balvarines and we call it even that way I can level up 2 weapons at once: my Jack's Hammer on this poor old lady's head and then to make up for it my Wolfsbane on the things that would have bitten it off anyway everybody wins (excluding mentioned poor old lady)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Peter Molyneux can suck my ****.

Also, Modern Algebra. You obviously don't know how to read bad grammar.
He was flipping out about you being called Modern Algebra. He was just saying it's
stupid that you put the Modern in there. I agree with him.

Just chill guy.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Meh - I like the Crime system. It's mundane boring labour for free without any benefit to yourself as a punishment for doing wrong. I see it as part of the consequence system they have going on and I like it. I'll be honest, I love being evil in Fable games but this is the first time a Fable game has really made me think before I do something because of the consequences - not just pie making, but all the knock-on effects of what I do.

Plus I like making pies - makes me think of noms :D

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Meh - I like the Crime system. It's mundane boring labour for free without any benefit to yourself as a punishment for doing wrong. I see it as part of the consequence system they have going on and I like it. I'll be honest, I love being evil in Fable games but this is the first time a Fable game has really made me think before I do something because of the consequences - not just pie making, but all the knock-on effects of what I do.

Plus I like making pies - makes me think of noms :D
I would love to have some of your pie, Angel <3

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh, I bet you would, you cheeky monkey you :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.