• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark seal help

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score
Dark seal help

im at the shadow court, and my character is kinda evil so i want to keep the seal for the good points.
but i cant remember if the ageing effect is permenant. i thought that after the credits, you character is returned to their normal age. can someone clarify this for me?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Dark seal help

I'm not sure. I kept the seal too, but the only thing that looked like it changed was my hair, but you can use a dye to change it and my character looks young again so I'm guessing so.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

My eyes glow, and I kept the seal, but nobody thinks I'm hideous, I'm too buff and handsome. (How do you think I got the bigamist achievement? >.>)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Keep the seal, and do the Brightwood tower quest. Or, better yet, if you have enough money to do the Brightwood tower quest, just give the seal to the girl, and donate a bunch of money to the Temple of Light in Oakfield for a plethora of good points.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Nah ... Once you finish the game your age goes back to normal .... ( By finish the game I mean kill Lucien and make the choice )

FableFan4

Reaction score

either way you keep the seal. the only way to be young again is donate 10000 dollarsto the temple of light

FableFan4

Reaction score

charles717;336633 said:
im at the shadow court, and my character is kinda evil so i want to keep the seal for the good points.
but i cant remember if the ageing effect is permenant. i thought that after the credits, you character is returned to their normal age. can someone clarify this for me?

okay, the only way to reverse the aging afect is to donate alot of gold to the temple of light, if this cannot be done do to the fact the temple is no longer there then i am not familiar with any other way to reverse it, though, i had a really good character, and her age started to decrease

Status
Not open for further replies.