• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door/Cullis gates

N

Nekaku

Demon Door/Cullis gates

Is it possible to put cullis gates in every demon door area? I mean when you walk through... I tend to every once in a while just go into one(has to be specific, because each one helps me with a different mood.) and stay look at the scenery and listen to the music.

If any of you can, would you make that for me? Where I can just teleport to any and all the Demon door areas anytime I want?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Demon Door/Cullis gates

Have you used Free Roam yet?

N

Nekaku

HeroOfCrapsalot;323620 said:
Have you used Free Roam yet?

Yes... But Free Roam doesn't work inside Demon Door areas...

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

That could be possible, Maybe editing free roam?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I'm gonna try to make new .tngs for the demon doors(with cullis gates). Only usable with free roam. That's why I asked.

EDIT: After examining the process of adding the gates I've figured out I only have time to do a few gates. If you can, just tell me your fav Demon Doors.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Nekaku;323632 said:
Yes... But Free Roam doesn't work inside Demon Door areas...

Yes it does.

Zencidal;323649 said:
That could be possible, Maybe editing free roam?

What would editing FreeRoam do? That is a tool to extract the Wad and take away the barriers.

HeroOfCrapsalot;323679 said:
I'm gonna try to make new .tngs for the demon doors(with cullis gates). Only usable with free roam. That's why I asked.

EDIT: After examining the process of adding the gates I've figured out I only have time to do a few gates. If you can, just tell me your fav Demon Doors.

...What?

To answer your question: No you can't.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

By making new I meant edit. I tested out my theory. I spawned a gate ,but when I used it the game crashed so it's a failure. *Tosses crappy .tngs in recycle bin*

N

Nekaku

Wow... That sucks... And very interesting... Is it at all possible with FE and AE? You can spawn objects with that, right? Could Cullis Gates be spawned? And work? It would seem to me that it's under similar mechanics as a Door, BodyGuard... Etc...

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

You could try AE but I'm no good with it. My pc can't handle the awesome.

N

Nekaku

hm... I'll do that... If not... I'll just have to walk to them all... I'm currently in The Desolate Abbey... And no, I can't explore the whole maps within Demon Doors... I've tried All of them... Well, besides to... And not from the Northern wastes...

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Nekaku;323752 said:
Wow... That sucks... And very interesting... Is it at all possible with FE and AE? You can spawn objects with that, right? Could Cullis Gates be spawned? And work? It would seem to me that it's under similar mechanics as a Door, BodyGuard... Etc...
Fable Explorer: A definition editor of the gamefiles.
Albion Explorer: A TNG editor

You can spawn a warp that looks like a cullis gate, which you interact with to warp with. But you can't get a REAL Cullis Gate to work.

HeroOfCrapsalot;323793 said:
You could try AE but I'm no good with it. My pc can't handle the awesome.

Why?

N

Nekaku

DarkenedSoul;323869 said:
Fable Explorer: A definition editor of the gamefiles.
Albion Explorer: A TNG editor

You can spawn a warp that looks like a cullis gate, which you interact with to warp with. But you can't get a REAL Cullis Gate to work.

Why?

I see... So I'd never be able to actually teleport there?

jwc2200

Reaction score

I can make signposts or benches or any object that will allow you to teleport to the demon door regions. I would have to put them in the guild and you would have to go there to be able to use these teleporters. I made the suits in Maze's tower into teleporters for someone a while back, I can change them to take you to demon doors. I will need a couple days to get it done. Let me know if you want that, and if you want to use the suits or if you prefer a bunch of signposts or benches somewhere in the guild.

N

Nekaku

jwc2200;323942 said:
I can make signposts or benches or any object that will allow you to teleport to the demon door regions. I would have to put them in the guild and you would have to go there to be able to use these teleporters. I made the suits in Maze's tower into teleporters for someone a while back, I can change them to take you to demon doors. I will need a couple days to get it done. Let me know if you want that, and if you want to use the suits or if you prefer a bunch of signposts or benches somewhere in the guild.

That sounds Awesome! It's like Harry Potter Port Keys! I would love you to death if you did that for me! And Suits will do! If you were in my Computer room Now I might end up hugging you to death, before I realised it...

jwc2200

Reaction score

I will get that posted tomorrow sometime. I'm glad I'm not there, I don't like hugs.

N

Nekaku

jwc2200;324031 said:
I will get that posted tomorrow sometime. I'm glad I'm not there, I don't like hugs.

lol Well, thats fine... Thank you.

jwc2200

Reaction score

I had a change in plans, so here they are.
Here are two text documents with scripts that make teleporters to all the demon doors except the one on Lookout Point, that one may cause a problem with game flow. I put in instructions on where to put them in the one labeled Tele from Maze's tower. The instructions also tell you what takes you to where. Had to use some tombs since there are more demon doors than there are suits in the tower. I tested these, so they will work as long as you put them in right.

N

Nekaku

jwc2200;324047 said:
I had a change in plans, so here they are.
Here are two text documents with scripts that make teleporters to all the demon doors except the one on Lookout Point, that one may cause a problem with game flow. I put in instructions on where to put them in the one labeled Tele from Maze's tower. The instructions also tell you what takes you to where. Had to use some tombs since there are more demon doors than there are suits in the tower. I tested these, so they will work as long as you put them in right.

Okay, Thank you very much. I appreciate this.

jwc2200

Reaction score

You are welcome, but you have to let me know if it works. I just want to be sure, cause if you dont get it to work I want us to figure it out. Don't want all that work to be done by me then you not get it working and give up.