• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door FAQ's

K

kwack

Re: Demon Door FAQ's

hi, how do i make my wife kiss me for the demon gate?

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

You have to have the Blow Kiss Expression and use it one your hubby whilst standing next to the Demon Door

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Caboose;222216 said:
Okay the wraithmarsh door is to the Right from the Cage you start out in after teleporting to Wraithmarsh you just have to go up the hill with all the creepy looking trees and you should see it.

And The Mutton Chop's style card is Called "The Chops" so you might just be looking for the wrong thing....

whats the name off the area called cause I wanna fast travel there cause Its hard getting 10 people to follow you without dying

O

Oliphet

the drowned farm, just go away from the farm and you should find the demon door. You'll have to go over a bridge with a bunch of hollow men below, but you'll be fine.

M

MattCee

where the rose cottage ? there is a door there but i dn't know where it is?

H

H2K

For the Brightwood Demon Door I had to have a Handlebar mustsache, a Mullet, Posh Trousers, a Corsett, and a Bandit Bandana.

I'm having a LOT of trouble finding a Corsett though. Can anybody help me find one? I'd pay someone like 5k just for a Corsett!

Gamertag: EHCHKAY

Thank you!
_HK

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it in a Tailor in the Bowerstone Market. A Tailor that I never even knew was there haha.

N

ninjagecko

so if ur good u cant open westcliff demon door cause it requires u to be evil
and
If ur evil u cant open bower lake demon door cause u need laugh book which u get at 75% GOODNESS
so how do u open them?????????

F

fable demon

yes u have to open all dd to open him.i cant seem to find the laugh book and i am evil finshed the game and really dont know how or really want to go good and really dont know how to get decent good points to 75% good to get laugh and i sold the traviling book sales men to slavery. will thje traviling book sales man come back? and ive tryed sleeping 7 days once if i do that a few mpore time will the book just show up in the bower book store?:devil::pirate:

F

fable demon

nin no corrupt is some thing diffrrent then evil u can be good and still have full corupt

F

fable demon

can i use scary laugh in stead on the lake door or have a friend use a laugh express for me? and yes u have to open all dd fisrt to open him

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Didn't look at this giude - like a moron - and was getting really confused by the Cemetary Demon Door. I thought I had to give him meat or eat it in front of him or something...then in my frustration I booted a chicken at him, it went splat and he let me in :lol:

L

Liamcw9

Lol i gave him a crunchy chick and he said meat too small, need living meat, i saw the chicken and kicked him in lol

F

Fearmonger

what do you get when you open the westcliff demon door
and were do you get the laugh expression?:ninja:

I

Invertigo01

No, the scary laugh won't work. I tried that the first time. It has to be the actual laugh.

E

EquineBallet

From Bloodstone, or the female shop in the bowertsone market across from the hair salon.

E

EquineBallet

Does anyone know how to open the bloodstone door? I play my lute, but I play it for like 5 mins, is there something i'm not doing?

S

senseless

ne1 got hero dolls to spare or trade .Looking forward to collecting em pst my gamertag's name is lilporkchops feel free to addme.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

senseless;238683 said:
ne1 got hero dolls to spare or trade .Looking forward to collecting em pst my gamertag's name is lilporkchops feel free to addme.
You need to stop posting this everywhere. You've been told by other members, you've been told by a STAFF member. =] We have a thread, and a place for this..:O What you're doing is considered spam.

E

EquineBallet

PLEASE!!! I can't get into the bloodstone door, is there a secret to playing the lute? I play it over and over and over, its annoying.