• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Destiny reveal

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Game of the year right here.​

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I was about to say it just reminds me of Halo.. and maybe Crysis mashed in there too..

Meh, not that exciting, nothing spectacular really.. Same sh*t, different day.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I was about to say it just reminds me of Halo.. and maybe Crysis mashed in there too..

Meh, not that exciting, nothing spectacular really.. Same sh*t, different day.
I like shooter games and out of all the titles that are out there Bungie's mythic Sci-Fi aspect is a selling point for me. Plus now I can play as a dark elf while playing an FPS that's never been done before. Plus there are thousands of guns and also magic. Customization is going to be deep. I didn't see much anything else good at E3 this year.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I like shooter games and out of all the titles that are out there Bungie's mythic Sci-Fi aspect is a selling point for me. Plus now I can play as a dark elf while playing an FPS that's never been done before. Plus there are thousands of guns and also magic. Customization is going to be deep. I didn't see much anything else good at E3 this year.

Fine, Borderlands and Halo mixed together.. Im sure it'll be great, just doesn't mesmerize me at all..

FPS games are getting all the same now, but it'd be pretty hard to make an FPS and make it super original.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Fine, Borderlands and Halo mixed together.. Im sure it'll be great, just doesn't mesmerize me at all..

FPS games are getting all the same now, but it'd be pretty hard to make an FPS and make it super original.
I'm sick of them too XD. I'm an RPG player anyways.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Loving the look of Destiny, the lore & the whole worlds they are creating could be the platform for many epic multiplayer battles. Its like a mix of Halo, Battlefield, Borderlands & Mass Effect all rolled into one MMO experience with an ever changing world.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I've probably judged too early, as I usually do.. But we shall see, young grasshopper.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Which is why they are going for a new genre as its not just an FPS or an MMO its a Shared World Shooter. Can co-op/clan or single player the experience and come across other groups randomly too and free roam the world (and other worlds).

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I've got Destiny for PS4 preordered. lol