• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did they mention Bar Fights?

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
Did they mention Bar Fights?

I was reading some post just before about Fable III improvement's and someone would like to see bar fights in the sequel.
But I thought, "Wait a minute, Didn't they Promise that for Fable II anyway?" Actually, didn't they promise more than we actually got???
I've forgotten everything Lionhead did say before the release of Fable II, if you can post them here...
But, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Fable II, but I am getting sick of Over-Exaggerated promises from developers.
Such as Farcry 2, I saw a preview pic of the graphics, and I have a mean PC machine but even when I cranked DX10 it wasn't anywhere near as good as that. They also promised a food chain in the animals, such as lions (which probably weren't allowed in the game because you would be able to kill an endagered species *Bloody Politically Correct if you ask me*) killing lesser animals etc etc.
I mean, even Crysis promised better than what we got. So, while I go and cry(sis) :'( post your complaints here and also remind us of what we really expected to see on Fable II.

suffering

Reaction score
Re: Did they mention Bar Fights?

I'm sure we can make quite a long a list of things they've left out and promised but never did.

1. Barfights
2. Accessories (Go do some augmenting and there's even an option to torment us)
3. Augmentable clothing
4. 10 times bigger than Fable 1

.. I should leave the rest to you guys

S

Scottie

Yeah a lot of content has been left out, but you still need to enjoy what they have left in.
The bar-fights were just an example of the combat system, nothing more.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Peter, Always shooting for the stars...

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

It would of been nice for Fable 2 to have the good 'ol fashioned Unarmed Combat like in Fable 1. Then we could have lots of Bar fights without the new Game. :D

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

get pregnant as a female character
kids getting tattos
throwing objects e.g bottles on the ground <- my fav
i think there was even going to be a grab button... im not 100% on that one though
and pinning ppl up against walls and finishing them off

M

Manguy17

finishing moves, ( grab a head and smash it on a wall)?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Manguy17;300893 said:
finishing moves, ( grab a head and smash it on a wall)?
you can do that when you reverse some one

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I too hate when they do that..........

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I hate this type of thread with a fiery passion!!!

X

Xeon

Well, you gotta take everything peter takes like this:

Cut 50% away and divide it by 4, then you'll have the ammount of content that is actually gonna be in the game.

In Fable 1 they promised us guildwars, multiplayer and dragons, The other modders and me found a ton of **** about year ago that was half finished but never released, ammong that guildwars, multiplayer and dragons. What is wierd is that they make an expansion, but instead of finishing where they started they create new content.

I'm sure the pregnancy and bar fight thing could have been done in a jiff, it could have been released along with knothole island?