• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you know...

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
You had to go and such all the fun out of that, didn't you? Would you die of anything if you had an 80 hour masturbaterthon?
If the only thing you did was masturbate you'd die of dehydration.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Cornflakes were invented towards the end of the 19th century and were designed to be put under mattresses to stop boys masturbating because it would make a loud noise and alert people, but its use was changed when it was discovered that it tasted nice with milk and sugar.

How hard were these boys going at it then?? I mean, surely turning over in your sleep would make more noise than quitely w**king yourself off?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
How hard were these boys going at it then?? I mean, surely turning over in your sleep would make more noise than quitely w**king yourself off?
That's partly why it's use was changed :p

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
During prohibition companies would sell all the ingrediants for alcohol, along with a list of what NOT to do, because if you did do what they said don't do, you'd get alcohol/beer

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Did you know that galaxies are measured as having significantly more mass than what they are predicted to have by the amount of stars they contain, so scientists coined the term "dark matter", to explain the fact that there's matter that we can't directly see, but which nontheless makes up a significant portion of the universe's mass.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
did you know that the new karate kid is about kung fu more than karate?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Did you know that you just lost the game?

Also only an average of 55% of Americans know the Sun is a Star.
I'm so proud of my fellow Americans. :|

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Did you know that you can kill people in Assassin's Creed?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Did you know that the Shag's (Bird) feathers soak in water, and not repell it? Like a Duck.. And when the Shag gets really wet from chasing the fishies, it stands up and dries itself off
*snigger* you said shag *snigger*

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Did you know that everyone on Earth is approximately six step away from anyone else on Earth?
It is called the Six Degrees Of Separation.
Well, it may just be an Urban Myth, but certain statistics say it is true.
Though, the article also shows this...:
''Mathematicians use an analogous notion of collaboration distance:[22] two persons are linked if they are coauthors of an article. The collaboration distance with mathematician Paul Erdős is called the Erdős number. Erdős-Bacon numbers are a further extension of the same thinking. Watts and Strogatz showed that: Average Path Length = (ln N / ln K) where N = total nodes and K = acquaintances per node. Thus if N = 300,000,000 (90% US pop.) and K = 30 then Degrees of Separation = 19.5 / 3.4 = 5.7 and if N = 6,000,000,000 (90% World pop.) and K = 30 then Degrees of Separation = 22.5 / 3.4 = 6.6. (Assume 10% of population is too young to participate.)''
Yay.

Anyway, I like to believe it's true, or at least partially. Feels awesome.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
You lost me at analogous.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Did you know that celery have negative calories - it burns more calories eating a piece of celery than it actually gives you?

Did you know that polar bears actually have black skin and transparent fur, light reflects off of the transparent fur which makes it look white (same for ice and snow), and because the fur is so thick you cannot see any of the black skin except around the mouth?

Did you know that bats always turn left after leaving a cave?

Did you know that camels have three eyelids to help protect their eyes from sandstorms?

Did you know that the term "rule of thumb" was originally an old English term meaning that a man could only beat his wife with nothing bigger than the width of his thumb?

Did you know that your eyeballs stay the same size from the moment you're born, but your nose and ears continue to grow until the day you die?

Did you know that if you act like you're shaking salt onto your tongue, you will actually taste salt?

And finally, did you know that all of the above questions are facts except the last one, which makes you look like you're performing fellatio?

These are all just facts that come to mind right now, I know a load of weird things like also, on average a cow produces 200,000 glasses of milk in its lifetime and that Henry Ford didn't invent the car, a German man called Karl Benz (as in Mercedes-Benz) invented the car over 50 years before Ford invented the production-line.

Oh and also, an interesting fact. Echolalia is the involuntary repetition of what another person says, whereas echopraxia is the involuntary repetition of another person's movements.

I'll stop before my head begins to hurt.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Did you know that if you act like you're shaking salt onto your tongue, you will actually taste salt?

Did that to one of my friends on the bus once, every single person there was staring at him. Classic.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Did that to one of my friends on the bus once, every single person there was staring at him. Classic.
Another one is

-"Have you heard that joke that they don't tell to gay people?" (no offence Tyloric :p)
-"No."
-"Exactly."

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Another one is

-"Have you heard that joke that they don't tell to gay people (no offence Tyloric :p)"
-"No."
-"Exactly."

Hahaha, that's a good one. Along the lines of playing with semantics, there's:

You: "Prickssaywhat" (pricks say what said really fast).
Them: "What?"
You: *Smug look of satisfaction*