• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Content-Resurrection Shrine

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score
DLC Content-Resurrection Shrine

As some of you already know, Lionhead released indepth details on the new DLC coming out in mid-December. Despite there being a list of new content, one in particular stood out the most:

"Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine."

Perhaps Lionhead is selling out and giving us a way to resurrect your dog if you did not choose the Love ending? If so, I would be both alittle releived and upset because that would make the Love ending rather moot since the major consequence of the Love ending is you get your dog back while in the others you don't.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: DLC Content-Resurrection Shrine

I would settle for Res Shrines being check points; you die and this is where you restart.

T

TrooperGuy1

That would be disappointing in a way if it brought your Dog back. The Love wish would be completely useless, except for bringing you family back. Meaning I could get 1,000,000 gold and then my dog back and get all the goodie treasures, a total win/win situation. But the game doesn't roll like that, must be some sort of consequence.

Maybe it's how you could bring your sister back to life! :D

Tyloric

Reaction score

TrooperGuy1;240749 said:
That would be disappointing in a way if it brought your Dog back. The Love wish would be completely useless, except for bringing you family back. Meaning I could get 1,000,000 gold and then my dog back and get all the goodie treasures, a total win/win situation. But the game doesn't roll like that, must be some sort of consequence.

Maybe it's how you could bring your sister back to life! :D

Your sister is already brought back to life by choosing The Needs of the Many.

T

TrooperGuy1

Tyloric;240750 said:
Your sister is already brought back to life by choosing The Needs of the Many.

Crap I forgot about that....*Facepalm at my fail*

Well then I could settle with it being an epic checkpoint if you "die"

Tyloric

Reaction score

Correcting myself: Needs of the Few.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

its not a checkpoint cuz in fable you cant lose at the game you dont die. its prolly to bring back the dog. itd be kewl if it were fr getting a character from theld fable back.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Or it could be absolutely nothign to do with you...You'll probably find it ressurrects someone from Knothole Island who dies helping you fix the place.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

I hope its where you go if you die. This would make the game more challenging. I also hope it gets my dog back!

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

All of the choices are pointless except love, you get nothing from the needs of many, you can get 1million gold at any time.

I'm guessing the res shrine will have to do with the weather machine.

Or maybe you might meet Scythe along the way?

J

Jedimindtrixxx

man id love to meet scythe! maybe scythe died like 200 years ago, from like being killed and then the res shrine is to bring him back so he can guide you.
a man can always hope cant he?

Tyloric

Reaction score

While I do miss my dog, he needs to stay dead. If there is a way to bring him back that disregards the games "for every choice a consequence" motto.

QQ moar please.

D

dorvan Silrac

Or perhaps Lionhead is making a joke of this so-called "Resurrection Shrine" and all it does is summon undead chickens. I would not put it past them for a second.

Tyloric

Reaction score

dorvan Silrac;241510 said:
Or perhaps Lionhead is making a joke of this so-called "Resurrection Shrine" and all it does is summon undead chickens. I would not put it past them for a second.

BEST IDEA EVER.

...No seriously, I'd laugh.

V

Votuse

Jack of Blades is comming back for a 3rd round :D

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

hmm it was upsetting to sacrifice the dog, in f2. I think this res shrine, will give you some options, resurrect your dog or sister, some innocent killed during your quest or resurecting some evil villian. I find now with all my other fable 2 character i barely treat my dog well, because, i have done th outcome of saving your family, and now i want to beat the game doing the other outcomes. Also knowing Molyneux he saw people having a hard time without the dog, so he decided to add the shrine in... to make stuff easier

Watson

Reaction score

Resurrect dead heroes... And recarve your health is low a little more deeper.

nonexistent92

Reaction score

I doubt they would bring back jack of blades in DLC, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him in fable 3. If Theresa is evil, she could summon him to fight for her using the spire.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Miekkas;240743 said:
As some of you already know, Lionhead released indepth details on the new DLC coming out in mid-December. Despite there being a list of new content, one in particular stood out the most:

"Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine."

Perhaps Lionhead is selling out and giving us a way to resurrect your dog if you did not choose the Love ending? If so, I would be both alittle releived and upset because that would make the Love ending rather moot since the major consequence of the Love ending is you get your dog back while in the others you don't.

It won't bring back your dog. It will be somethingto do purely with the DLC. Your dog isn't coming back, people.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Or how about a Basic Resurrection shrine where you can resurrect anyone that you have killed.. for a price that is..

Mehhh