• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Understone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering from everyone whos already played the DLC if its worth the buy? I dont want to buy it if its not good.

Pink

Reaction score
yeah its worth it to me. It was fun and I liked the decision at the end of it, I say go for it!

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
The quest is quick but overall a nice addition to the game I think.

Zangash

Reaction score
It takes about 15 minutes to complete. I'd say just watch a walkthrough, as it is almost as fun but you save your money.

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
im just spending hours and hours on smashing monsters in the face with the wheel of misfortune so much fun but really some say its bad some say its not i think its fun to do something i did alot in fable 2 and its only 400 points not like mw2´s map packs *Cough* 1200 points *Cough* for what 3 new and 2 maps you all ready paid for thats just lazy

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
no, took me like half an hour to do every thing i regret getting it, waste of 400...point thingys
its not real dlc like see the future or knothole island was, 4 wepons and 2 mini games that should have been in the final game any way...

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
-_-SPOILERS-_-​
I seem to remember LH saying something about 'novel new creatures'. Hmmm, lets see... The COLIN, and some undead wolves. I make that 1 novel enemy, which you only fight once, and the hollow wolves! The gladiatorial arena in Reaver's house was way too easy; I got past the top score (90000) by the second round on my first attempt (about 3 minutes into it) and got both the weapons. The shooting range took slightly longer - 15 minutes (3 tries) to get the two weapons. Overall, fourty-five minutes. Verdict: I am sorry to say that I found having my foot crushed by a 'frisbeed' paving slab when I was 6 a more painless and value for money experience. Maybe for 200 MS points, but 400. No. Don't do it. Wait for a complete or GOTY edition.

I'm just spending hours and hours on smashing monsters in the face with the wheel of misfortune; so much fun! But really, some say it's bad, some say it's not. I think it's fun to do something I did a lot in fable 2, and its only 400 points; not like mw2´s map packs ( *Cough* 1200 points *Cough* for what! 3 new maps and 2 maps you already paid for; thats just lazy)!
lazy. That's a bit hypocritical (only a bit, but I was annoyed by this post), seeing as you didn't use any commas, full stops, semi-colons, hyphons, or any 'break' punctuation. Also, some of the post didn't make grammatical sense (I've made the modifications in red (Sorry for being pedantic; it's one of the few pleasures I have left))

Kahindes

Reaction score
I haven't got it yet either, but I will be getting it. I love Fable but I have nothing left to do in Fable 3. Whether it's worth it or not, I just want something to do.

im just spending hours and hours on smashing monsters in the face with the wheel of misfortune so much fun but really some say its bad some say its not i think its fun to do something i did alot in fable 2 and its only 400 points not like mw2´s map packs *Cough* 1200 points *Cough* for what 3 new and 2 maps you all ready paid for thats just lazy

Agree on the MW2. Very lazy indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.