• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Age: Origins

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score
Re: Dragon Age: Origins

I heard the game was hella hard when it first came out. People were having trouble left and right and Bioware decided to ninja patch it making the game alot easier.

That's what I heard anyway.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

PC only, guess xbox was already easy? Apparently the patch made easy and normal easier, I don't know as I never played normal or easy mode...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I wanted so badly to play it thinking it would be another great bioware game (SWKotOR fanboy) but sadly both DA and Mass Effect have both been let downs for me. Neither game made me want to finish it! will put it on the pile of shame for now and get back to it when the urge to play it become dramatically overwhelming. Had the same problem with Oblivion initialy, but made up for it by playing the game nonstop over the Xmas/ New year period (and prior). Ended up being one of my favourite RPGs of all time. As far as DA goes, only time will tell!!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

runeblade265;414308 said:
I heard the game was hella hard when it first came out. People were having trouble left and right and Bioware decided to ninja patch it making the game alot easier.

That's what I heard anyway.

Recycled Human;414318 said:
PC only, guess xbox was already easy? Apparently the patch made easy and normal easier, I don't know as I never played normal or easy mode...
First two patches were for difficulty spikes on normal and easy mode - unfortunately, these don't seem to have been made for the XBOX 360 so it's still shocking, as far as I'm concerned. Probably selling my copy soon.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

One of BioWare's best games, in my opinion. Not as awesome as Mass Effect, or Baldur's Gate, but still awesome.

Reaction score

i havnt played it in a while but i apsolutly loved it i was amazing comapted to mass effect god that game drove me up the wall it reminded me of the KOTOR system and found it refreshing loved all of the DLC's apart from awakening it was good but it was missing aspects that made the game good