• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

East Hare Egg [Cool Stuff Inside!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Maybe

Okay so the guys at RedvsBlue have this thing called AchievementHunter where they, you guessed it, hunt for Achievements

Anyway go watch this clip they did on Fable 3 by clicking here

It's a very clever Easter Egg :)

And you get something no-one else has! .. Well I don't have it, and I want it, but it's getting late so. At least you can get it before I do. which in itself is pretty amazing, I guess.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I actually found this by myself a couple of weeks ago, seemed a bit pointless TBH.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
I actually found this by myself a couple of weeks ago, seemed a bit pointless TBH.
Yeah I know. It seems like there has been put a lot of work into this, even though it's just an Easter Egg. It would be cool if you got something you could actually use. Like clothes, cosmetics, hairstyles or whatever instead you get.... that

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yeah I know. It seems like there has been put a lot of work into this, even though it's just an Easter Egg. It would be cool if you got something you could actually use. Like clothes, cosmetics, hairstyles or whatever instead you get.... that
Thing is, when I grabbed the egg I thought it could be a trophy, but you can't even see it in your inventory!

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Thing is, when I grabbed the egg I thought it could be a trophy, but you can't even see it in your inventory!
Yeah you can't use it for anything.
Just a plain Easter Egg, or East Hare Egg.
Well, I'm still gonna grab it tomorrow after work - just so I can say I did it.
Like that time with your mom :D

No! I'm sorry, and tired. I don't know your mom, and I like you :)
Well not like you, like you. Just on a friendly basis, like a dude caring for another dude..
That sounds even more gay... shut up! go to bed!
G'night <3

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yeah you can't use it for anything.
Just a plain Easter Egg, or East Hare Egg.
Well, I'm still gonna grab it tomorrow after work - just so I can say I did it.
Like that time with your mom :D

No! I'm sorry, and tired. I don't know your mom, and I like you :)
Well not like you, like you. Just on a friendly basis, like a dude caring for another dude..
That sounds even more gay... shut up! go to bed!
G'night <3
...shhh.. Noctus might be around...

Erika

Reaction score
i wish you could atleast use it as a trophy.
maybe it unlocks something?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
What about the one in the castle with the four statues? It leads to a treasure chest but it seems pretty pointless too...Wonder if there are more of these.

skull

Reaction score
well i know that if you shoot the the deer head trophy in bowerstone castle it unlocks a treasure chest somewhere but i can never find it.

These easter eggs and hidden switches are awesome.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
well i know that if you shoot the the deer head trophy in bowerstone castle it unlocks a treasure chest somewhere but i can never find it.

These easter eggs and hidden switches are awesome.

I have not heard about that. Could you clarify some more?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I have not heard about that. Could you clarify some more?
In a corridor of the lower part of the castle, near the library, you'll find two Deer heads sitting opposite of each other on the walls. Below them is a note that says, and I'm paraphrasing here, "In order to make a trophy, one most avoid shooting the head." After reading these, proceed to shoot directly above each deer's forehead, below their antlers. A secret door will open and give you random crap.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
In a corridor of the lower part of the castle, near the library, you'll find two Deer heads sitting opposite of each other on the walls. Below them is a note that says, and I'm paraphrasing here, "In order to make a trophy, one most avoid shooting the head." After reading these, proceed to shoot directly above each deer's forehead, below their antlers. A secret door will open and give you random crap.

Like summon and slow time potions that kind of crap? Or are we talking carrots and tofu?

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Oh... yea... relatively crappy stuff. Nothing I cant earn in 5 minutes of rent and profits. =P

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Meh, I just got it anyway. At least the fact that you can't get it again is proof that you got it. :lol:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
is there any way to open that door in the castle library, or the one in the whore hose <- that one says you need a key

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I don't know about the door in the castle, but in the brothel, go to the first door on the right, and you'll find a key behind the bar. Just look through the cabinets and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.