• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easter Egg (possible spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's in the hideout in Bowerstone Market. The door is down the stairs by the waterfront on the opposite side from most of the shops and the castle entrance. Go in, take a left and go down the stairs. Keep going and the door will be on the right, before where you met ferret again. It's behind some boxes.
thx

KarverDaKlown

Reaction score
During the Pen is Mightier... quest, you will be asked to go to Bowerstone Old Town to find a book.
I nearly cried for all the references to our daddy/mommy.

In Fable 2 when I was in the hobbe cave that you go in towards the beginning of the game, I found the book about the hero from Fable 1. I did the same :D Idk why it got me nostalgic. I guess it was just seeing how different Fable had become. No more ill-proportioned limbs for us! (cuz is it me or was the hero kind of funny looking cuz his hands seemed squarish and too big for his body?) :D Its still my favorite though despite the fact.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I still want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the demon door that asked you to get some cheese and put on a quite frankly fabulous outfit ensemble. Yokel Hat FTW.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
It's the demon door that asked you to get some cheese and put on a quite frankly fabulous outfit ensemble. Yokel Hat FTW.
I finally got that opened in Co-op today. I thought that was quite funny actually.
During the pen is mightier than... in the basement where you get one of the books in the bowerstone old quarter, where you have the dolls, the stone hobbes, 1 of terry cotter's soldiers etc...

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
easter egg.
just like in new vegas. there is a random poster advertising for elder scroll 5
Wut?....Wuuut?!
Elder Scrolls V poster in New Vegas...? :O
Proof that Elder Scroll V are coming? 8O
GOSH!

bradio12

Reaction score
ah yes as tyrant said inside the mistpeak demon door is a demon door retirement home go to the top right of where you can walk around a demon door will talk to you he will tell you something sound fimiliar *cough*fable 2 brightwood demon door*cough*

WUTBM

Reaction score
Haha, I went out and tried that, it's awesome.
Also, the house next to Sabine's 'castle' in the dweller camp is called "The Obscure Reference House"
I lol'd.
It's reasons like this that I love Fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.