• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easy Achievement Games List

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Easy Achievement Games List

Umbra has the highest base damage of all blade weapons. Plus if you just go get it without finishing the quest its involved in it stays weightless and can't be removed from your inventory.

Due to enchantments, some other weapons like Goldbrand and Chillrend are arguably more powerful. It really just comes down to personal preference, but they are all powerful and they all get the job done. Personally, I like Goldbrand.

But as far as enchantments go, one could easily make an enchanted weapon thats more powerful than Goldbrand and Chillrend. A good example is:

Fire damage 10 pts for 1 sec on strike
Weakness to fire 100% for 1 sec on strike
Weakness to magic 100% for 1 sec on strike

With this weapon, the first hit doesn't do much, but the second (provided you hit again before the 1 sec weakness is up, which isn't very hard) is much more damaging. Using a grand soul, you can also add weakness to shock and frost 100% plus shock and frost damage 10 along with the fire and magic weakness and damage. This doesn't leave the weapon with many uses though. But its damage is catastrophic. Or, instead of adding the other elemental damages, just have weakness to fire and magic 100% and make the fire damage more powerful, like 30. Shock is actually a better element to use though, as its the element that is least resisted and the biggest weakness of most enemies.

Anyway, to put the thread back on track, I though ODST was pretty easy. I rented it the other day and was pretty much done with it in about 4-6 hours. I don't bother to play on legendary, but I completed the campaign and got a little over half of the total gamerscore. I could go back and complete a few more things, but I'm pretty bored with it now. Its a shame, I was hoping it would help pass the time while I wait for MW2.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Zencidal;344957 said:
Oblivion.

The achievements are really easy, if you ignore the fact that it will take a while to get it.

Yeah, oblivions achievements are WAY easy, all you have to do is play through the missions, and wala.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

I have most of them without trying ^_^ I just don't do too many quests.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

Dynasty warriors 6 empires
all u have to do is play all main characters in any match lol
and complete campaign on any difficulty and some other easy stuff. i was just lazy and coudnt be asked to do it though -_-

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Definitly Wall-E was my all time easiest. destroy somee cubes do some quests, and their aint no difficulty lvls. so yeh, easeh

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Surprised no one said Fable II yet lolz it didn't take too long to get 1000/1000 and the 350GP of DLC Achievements were pretty simple aswell

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

The TMNT Movie game, you can gain all 1000 GP within 3-4 hours.