• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
At first I thought he said 'Dragonball'.

Jl2nsane

Reaction score
I was typing with my left hand when I saw this :D jk. I can't wait, I had oblivion before I even had a 360. So you better bet I'll be all over this!

Cain

Reaction score
Calm down Purple Nurple, shes already married to D3m1g0d. I think, at least. Feel free to get angry if I'm wrong. Anyway, thanks for finding a fan trailer. Had me fooled

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Calm down Purple Nurple, shes already married to D3m1g0d. I think, at least. Feel free to get angry if I'm wrong. Anyway, thanks for finding a fan trailer. Had me fooled

[gets angry] [rawr]...and stuff. Little does D3m190d know, that marriage certificate has his and Purps name on it. So they're married actually.(keeps this between us, I still want my moneyz)

Wait. It was a fan trailer? I'm baffled, to say the least.

Cain

Reaction score
Yeah, it was made before the official one, and was intended as a joke, which is proved by all the random stuff that happens halfway through.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, it was made before the official one, and was intended as a joke, which is proved by all the random stuff that happens halfway through.

I was being sarcastic...Nevermind. Peace out!