• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

error with FE

B

btp4

error with FE

whenever i try and load a fmp and save n run fable i get an error saying it cannot access certin areas like graphics.bin and such, how do i get thease to work, and does anyone have a link to the mod that u get that gets u to the guild's balcony via lookout point? thanks for everyones help,,also how can i use FE or chocolate box to enable wepons in bowerstone?? thanks

ok, i tried everything that everyone suggested and it failed, so i tried with chocbox and now my game fails when loading a char, so ill prob replace all files unless yall got a fix

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: error with FE

I don't know If I would use FablePAIN, because I loaded it and ran some tests, and The Blind Seeress quest (where you go into twinblade's camp and fight him) crashes from it, or it was the other one that was created (I forgot the name) but this one however, is fully tested by me personally and works with no problems. You can choose either one idc, I think FablePAIN runs and the other failed, but I didnt feel like testing it again to see which one it was.

Link --> http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=9135&&srch=bowerstone+weapons+laws#msg_9135

B

btp4

ok,i got the ownership n everything and i havent tried the crime mods yet but my other ones will not work, is it because i loaded about 6 in one session??
ty for yalls help tho

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

hmm maybe, I tried loading a bunch of .fmp's at a time and it crashes my game. I usually load about 3 at a time and it works fine.

B

btp4

ok, it still didnt work, can i use chockolate box somehow to get them to work?

see top post

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

Hells to the no. CBox does not load/create .fmps very well, i was able to get like 1-2 lucky files to work, thats it. Always use FE for .fmps

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

btp4;338435 said:
ok,i got the ownership n everything and i havent tried the crime mods yet but my other ones will not work, is it because i loaded about 6 in one session??
ty for yalls help tho
What mods did you load?

@pPLnOmE: I've had FablePAIN installed for a long, LONG time and I've never crashed.

B

btp4

ok, well i tried loading one that makes a trader and a chest that has lots of new weps n such in lookout point where the silver key is, and nothing works and should i load all new .big and .bin files??

B

btp4

ok, now i tried re installing it and my cd dosent work now

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

hmm, I really have no idea. Why did u try re-installing? just use your back-ups (that's why they're there) and if your having problems with that chest/trader thing, just make the chest yourself (CBox makes it much easier then AE) and put in the desired contents. As for the trader thing, I don't think I can help you there DarkenedSoul will have to help you, I could never get a Scripted Shopkeeper to work for me so I gave up on it

B

btp4

ok, and when i tried to get a modded guild map it didnt work, and i reinstalled but my game still crashes when loading char's

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

that should'nt be happening on a fresh install. Did you reinstall EVERYTHING? meaning deleting all char data as well with the screenshots and so on and so forth. If all of your game data is new then there is no way that should be happening.

What Modded guild map are you talking about? Could you link it please?