• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyones Pet(s).

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Animal Orphanage in Lindenwold, NJ? Like, 20 minutes outside of Philadlelphia? If you are, I seriously live about 3 miles from there!!

that is MADNESS!
i lived in phillie when we got her, yea! i even remember we passed by a neighborhood called buttonwood when we got there. only remember cause it's such a wierd name. :lol:

it wasn't in Lindenwold...the address was Voorhees NJ. you know, like the Jason movies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
our most recent new pet...Penny.
we got her as a purebred english shephard on a farm and i can't stand her. she just yaps all day, nibbles and fake bites people, dominates daisy, and terrorizes the cat. i don't know how else to say it, i f****** hate this dog. i can't leave anything in the kitchen cause she'll destroy it, and i can't make her feel remorse for it. she'll just bark and nibble at me.
1213101126a.jpg

I used to know a dog that looked exactly like that, and her name was Penny. :blink:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have loads of pets. My first pet is a cat called Sebastian, named so because before we got him (he's around 7 years old) my little sister was watching Sailor Moon and the cats in that show are called Archibald and something else. I thought Archibald was taking the Sailor Moon obsession too far, so I suggested Sebastian as an alternative, and it stuck.
sebastianpic.jpg
My other pets are people that were in the chat earlier that I have turned into pokemon.
I'm srs, I worked my voodoo skills.
These are them all at the moment (come into chat and I'll immortalise you as a pokemon)
pokemon1.jpg
pokemon2r.jpg

The first person I turned into a pokemon was JohnDoe. He is badassand knows Bubblebeam (not IRL lulz, that's silly). ****s unreal, yo.
johndoesquirtle.jpg

Your cats looks exactly like mine. Weird. Also YAY! I'm a pokemawn!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
that is MADNESS!
i lived in phillie when we got her, yea! i even remember we passed by a neighborhood called buttonwood when we got there. only remember cause it's such a wierd name. :lol:

it wasn't in Lindenwold...the address was Voorhees NJ. you know, like the Jason movies.

That's right, the one in Lindenwold is called the Animal Adoption Center or something like that. Anyway, I knew it was ONE of the shelters near my house. Wow, considering there's people on here from all over the world, that's pretty crazy!! Where did you live in Philly? I live in Jersey, but I work in Philly right near the city hall building, so I'm here all the time... I'm at work right now actually... working hard, obviously :p

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I have loads of pets. My first pet is a cat called Sebastian, named so because before we got him (he's around 7 years old) my little sister was watching Sailor Moon and the cats in that show are called Archibald and something else. I thought Archibald was taking the Sailor Moon obsession too far, so I suggested Sebastian as an alternative, and it stuck.
sebastianpic.jpg
My other pets are people that were in the chat earlier that I have turned into pokemon.
I'm srs, I worked my voodoo skills.
These are them all at the moment (come into chat and I'll immortalise you as a pokemon)
pokemon1.jpg
pokemon2r.jpg

The first person I turned into a pokemon was JohnDoe. He is badassand knows Bubblebeam (not IRL lulz, that's silly). ****s unreal, yo.
johndoesquirtle.jpg

Is that me as a Pikachu? :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
That's right, the one in Lindenwold is called the Animal Adoption Center or something like that. Anyway, I knew it was ONE of the shelters near my house. Wow, considering there's people on here from all over the world, that's pretty crazy!! Where did you live in Philly? I live in Jersey, but I work in Philly right near the city hall building, so I'm here all the time... I'm at work right now actually... working hard, obviously :p
obviously hard at work.
well, i lived just outside of Philly in The Main Line. if you were to take the R5 train from center city towards Paoli/Thornedale and got off at the 3rd stop after 30th St Station my old apartment would be almost across the street. :lol:
though i did also spend a lot of time at Temple U.