• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FABLE 3 IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

striked549

Reaction score
FABLE 3 IDEAS

I think they should put alot more story into it and have you ever wondered who will be the bad guys in fable 3? i think it might be jack of blades again or probably this time there might be like another land and somebody might be king there but he is bad and wants to take over albion or something like that. so if you hae any ideas can you post them here please thanks. +rep

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: FABLE 3 IDEAS

Lionhead is too good to use the cliche tactic of bringing back an old antagonist into a new game. Jack won't be coming back, at least not into the main story.

They have said that lands other than Albion will be seen in Fable 3. There has also been speculation about war between Albion and another nation (possibly Samarkand), but I don't see that happening.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I dont think they would have gone to the trouble of having the whole Court thing in the tales of Albion for the story not to have something to do with that. I think Scythe will definitely be making an appearance in the future of Fable.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^Very true. Scythe being a part of the main story is possibly #1 on my list of wishes for Fable 3, but I don't think the beings of the void will have anything to do with the story, even though they might be mentioned.

striked549

Reaction score

Arseface;350259 said:
I dont think they would have gone to the trouble of having the whole Court thing in the tales of Albion for the story not to have something to do with that. I think Scythe will definitely be making an appearance in the future of Fable.

Im sorry but everybody is talking about scythe and that place that albion supposably is against in fable 3 .can you please tell me who is scythe?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

striked549;350312 said:
Im sorry but everybody is talking about scythe and that place that albion supposably is against in fable 3 .can you please tell me who is scythe?

FOR SHAME!
play Fable TLC if you did/do alot more things would make sence in fable 2 ALOT

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Scythe first appeared in Fable TLC, just after the original storyline ended. The first quest of the extended storyline involved...
Scythe, the worlds oldest hero (and some say immortal) helping you finally defeat Jack of Blades in his Dragon form

He next made an appearance in Lionhead's Tales of Albion where...
he appeared to help Nostro bring peace to Albion after the fall of the Old Kingdom. Some say (and it is pretty well indicated by the connections provided in the story), that he was the first Archon, who was the original defeater of the Queen, the Knight and the Jack of Blades, the weilder of the Sword of Aeons (a veeeeeeeeeeery powerful, but evil sword, which he used to defeat those three), and of course, the inventor of Will

It's all here.

striked549

Reaction score

ok so you guys are saying scythe might be the enemy or what?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

striked549;350404 said:
ok so you guys are saying scythe might be the enemy or what?

Given his rather benign history, I doubt he would be an enemy. He may well play the role of the Guildmaster/Theresa in Fable III

striked549

Reaction score

Arseface;350417 said:
Given his rather benign history, I doubt he would be an enemy. He may well play the role of the Guildmaster/Theresa in Fable III

no i dont think thats true cause theresa came out in the trailer video

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

striked549;350481 said:
no i dont think thats true cause theresa came out in the trailer video

It may just be a device used to hook Fable II players. They wouldn't be as interested if the mentor figure was an unknown, scary man. I see you're point though. We'll just have to wait and see.

striked549

Reaction score

Arseface;350485 said:
It may just be a device used to hook Fable II players. They wouldn't be as interested if the mentor figure was an unknown, scary man. I see you're point though. We'll just have to wait and see.

ya it could be

Status
Not open for further replies.