• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 IGN US Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Got an 8.5 "Great". http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1130321p1.html Check it out.

Don't like the reports of numerous technical glitches, between this and Fallout: New Vegas, I've had my fill of games that should have been worked on for longer before release.

But I'll still be getting and loving every bit out of it, seems like it's a fantastic game and I wouldn't miss it for the world, I'll see you all in Albion!

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Fable II scores IGN US: 8.8
IGN UK: 9.5
IGN AU: 9.2
So uh... yeah. It'll be interesting to see how it fares in the UK and Australia this time around, hopefully we see the same pattern, I agreed with the Fable II UK review on more points than the US review. Don't let us down you limey bastards!

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
i actually thought it would be worse hahahaha

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Who really cares what IGN says? I always play games myself before i agree or disagree with any rating given by a game review.
Honestly glitches aren't that big of a deal, I don't think I've ever played a game that didn't have at least a few glitches/bugs.

VicOnTop

Reaction score
you havent played new vegas have you...

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Is it super Awful?

Honestly I don't even know if i want to Play New Vegas, wasn't it made by a different company then Bethesda?

VicOnTop

Reaction score
technically. yes it was made by obsidion. who always worked with bethesda. but.
i think they forgot to debug the game. its a horror fest of freezes, falling through the world, getting stuck in rocks, terrible ai, and doors that lost their abaility to allow you to go through them.

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
Finding graphical glitches is always fun imo, I lol most time when I see if theres an NPC stuck in something. But that being said I woud still prefer if it does occur, that it would be an extremely rare occurance such as like once every 5-10 playthroughs, that way it is more humourous than it is a failure in programming which can take away the enjoyment right out if it was heavily bugged.

Matt_352

Reaction score
Honestly ive played it for 3 hours now and i must say, im not disappointed, im still getting used to everything but def a great game

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Honestly ive played it for 3 hours now and i must say, im not disappointed, im still getting used to everything but def a great game
I don't think you can fairly call a game great after having only played it for a few hours. That's like saying "I love this book in its entirety!" after having only read a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.