• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Weapon Morph Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do swords blades even get longer? Because i use almost only florishes and i haven seen any change....

Vash157

Reaction score
it changes shapes i dunno about length

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Can you reset it somehow? Because I hate the bloody bone parts I've got on mine...

Zero Kenshin

Phantom Renegade
Reaction score
Does anyone know if weapon morphs have any effect on the weapon other than just an aesthetic change?
If so which ones do?

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I heard there's a way to make your sword thicker, almost like a broadsword. Someone said to use a lot of flourishes and block a lot, and it'll happen. Has this happened for anyone yet?

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/cimg1235e.jpg/
http://img257.imageshack.us/i/cimg1236w.jpg/

How does one get those barrels?! I'm desperately tryin' to get somethin' that isn't a blunderbuss. And I'm about to arrive at the time to make the choice. As well as information on the above, could someone please, please post pictures or describe better what these look like...

Pistol
* Time with weapon. (Reinforced) I've seen this listed twice, but seems to have a different wording. So I assume this means time without the weapon???
* Time spent with the weapon (same as magic prowess)
* Your prowess with combat magic (squared off and ornate barrel, makes me think arcane desert eagle barrel?)
* Your cruelty to chickens has made your weapon acquire a more malevolent appearance (Black enamelling on body?)
* Your weapon has adapted its appearance to reflect your criminal activities.
* Your prowess with combat magic (squared off and ornate barrel, makes me think arcane desert eagle barrel?)

Sword
* Your prowess with combat magic has mutated your weapon's appearance (curvy green blade with white inscriptions and two gold ring-like accents above the hilt)
* The time spent with your weapon weird scimitar katana shape
* Your features in combat have caused your weapon to become more exotic (sword changes to a curved, single edged blade) What does features mean?!
* Your weapon has adapted its appearance to reflect your criminal activities.
* Your weapon's appearance reflects your penchant for murder.

Please show me any of these, I'm gettin' desperate. Please help me not get stuck with crap I hate.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Dont listen to the people who say by blocking and flourishing you will get a long broadsword or whatever, there are only 2 possible blade models that are broadsword-like, one is for being good with money that has the balverine head near the hilt with a leaf shaped blade, and the other one looks pretty awesome as well and is for social skills, it looks like the casanova i think... or was it love sword blade? i cant remember right now, but its long and straight with three flanges near hilt and a slight red organic growth on it.
Check out the wiki and try to meet those requirements.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Oh and there are a few different ways to get those 2 models, they are just the ones i remember off the top of my head

Dirty Machete

Reaction score
Yeah I restarted my game (was only as far as the dweller camp) because of the bone handle on my sword. I saved/restarted until I got what I wanted and now I rock a sword with the treasure hunter handle, wealthy blade (with the balverine crossguard) and a golden color due to my money-making ability. Still haven't opened the last chest to see what that gets me. Meanwhile, my hammer that I don't use morphed pretty awesomely with the being a good guy handle, treasure hunter head and colored black due to my killing of wolves.

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
Appears NO ONE likes the Bone Handle.

Dentie

Reaction score
I like the bone handle

Torque

Reaction score
Greetings,

Made an account just to post my mace, since it was a pain to get it this way. Let me elaborate:
- I had to save + dashboard a million times to get the handle right
- Had to hold off on buying rank 3 melee because the mace design was always one of the standard ones.. ended up buying rank 3 after I became king.
- The color and glow came relatively easy but also required some reloading.

Hope you like it :p I'll be posting the link to photobucket, since this forum won't allow large uploads and I want to keep the images in good quality, especially the description otherwise its unreadable.

Weapon:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/The_Dude86/DarkJustice.jpg
Description:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/The_Dude86/DJDescription.jpg

Torque.

edit: Named it Dark Justice because of its color and I'm playing a good character.

Augtastic

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get a blade morph that resembles the Inquisitor blade? Or is that a unique model only available to pre-orders?

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Greetings,

Made an account just to post my mace, since it was a pain to get it this way. Let me elaborate:
- I had to save + dashboard a million times to get the handle right
- Had to hold off on buying rank 3 melee because the mace design was always one of the standard ones.. ended up buying rank 3 after I became king.
- The color and glow came relatively easy but also required some reloading.

Hope you like it :p I'll be posting the link to photobucket, since this forum won't allow large uploads and I want to keep the images in good quality, especially the description otherwise its unreadable.

Weapon:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/The_Dude86/DarkJustice.jpg
Description:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/The_Dude86/DJDescription.jpg

Torque.

edit: Named it Dark Justice because of its color and I'm playing a good character.
Nice hammer dude! I have only managed to get that hammer head once, but mine was for parenthood, but i was stupid and got greedy, didnt like my sword blade so i reset again... and again and again, i never got the eagle hammer head back, but at least my sword looks good lol.

Has anyone managed to get a blade morph that resembles the Inquisitor blade? Or is that a unique model only available to pre-orders?
I think the inquisitor and bloodstone have unique tops on them, being DLC and all, but i would have liked to see them as a morph too.

ChosenFear

Reaction score
Post pictures of your weapon morph. Does'nt matter how far along the morphing process it is. Here is my rifle and sword after level 3 upgrade. They both have the same handle. Love the handle, dislike the sword blade. I want a long straight sword. The rifle looks pretty cool. There is a side scope on the other side that you cant see in the pick that makes it look c0.0l
OU6YV.jpg

-Im really interested to see the actual variety of these morphs. I kind of suspect its not as much of a crazy variety as PM had been leading on to. :/

So wait, how do you get the glowing effect?

pphat

Reaction score
i think the glow type effects come on level 5 cus thats when mine got blood drippin effect by killin sand furys, idk but whoever said to save before was smart cus ou can try killin different people for hilt on level one and see what the all look like im bout to jus upgrade magic (which is nice with blades plus vortex) and upgrade everything else later by tryin different stuff i might make a morph guide if this works well im on my second playthrough so im experimenting with the morph system

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
i think the glow type effects come on level 5 cus thats when mine got blood drippin effect by killin sand furys, idk but whoever said to save before was smart cus ou can try killin different people for hilt on level one and see what the all look like im bout to jus upgrade magic (which is nice with blades plus vortex) and upgrade everything else later by tryin different stuff i might make a morph guide if this works well im on my second playthrough so im experimenting with the morph system

The wiki was cleaned up recently and is making alot more sense, please go and read it before you waste your time on certain things.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Weapons Explains the way they morph and everything.

Abaddon

Reaction score
hello all,
around what time do you people tend to pick up melee upgrade 2? i reset my first game without even killing the king cuz of my ugly weapon when i read i takes melee upgrades to change the look. now i got neat hilts for my mace and sword but cant decide what to pick as blade/hammer morph cuz when one is neat the other looks crap:p think i should have some more things in my morph pool but not sure when i can start picking?

and can anyone tell me if its possible to trade your hero weapons to other people? cuz ive seen ppl with like 9 weapon tabs or do they just have alot of the legendary's ?

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
hello all,
around what time do you people tend to pick up melee upgrade 2? i reset my first game without even killing the king cuz of my ugly weapon when i read i takes melee upgrades to change the look. now i got neat hilts for my mace and sword but cant decide what to pick as blade/hammer morph cuz when one is neat the other looks crap:p think i should have some more things in my morph pool but not sure when i can start picking?

and can anyone tell me if its possible to trade your hero weapons to other people? cuz ive seen ppl with like 9 weapon tabs or do they just have alot of the legendary's ?

You cant trade hero weapons :/

Status
Not open for further replies.