• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Anniversary DLC hinted?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Growing trees, perhaps? Bloody time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Could be any sort of content such as new armours/weapons etc maybe so I would be wary of thinking anything more than that but who knows their plans currently.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I kind of hope there isn't any DLC, to be honest. At least nothing massive. I'd like new weapons and stuff, maybe even a higher difficulty setting, but otherwise I'd like my Fable as I remember it. <3

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Assholes could probably get more money out of people by, say, letting them DLC a female Hero or something. I wouldn't put it past them.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I think them announcing the game in the first place was confirmation of DLC. We all know how Lionhead operate guys, there is going to be some content that wont ship with the game that I will have to pay extra for.

I kind of hope there isn't any DLC, to be honest. At least nothing massive. I'd like new weapons and stuff, maybe even a higher difficulty setting, but otherwise I'd like my Fable as I remember it. <3

I think if you want to play Fable as you remember it, break out your original copy and play through that. This remake is a chance for them to add* to the original ideas and gameplay, etc. I would love to see whole new areas, game mechanics and story that weren't there in the original.

*Notice I did not say change. I want there to be all the stuff that was in the original game, but I also want more. Otherwise, what's the point of doing a remake? It would be like putting a wig on Britney Spears and pretending shes as hot now as she was back in the early days.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Is this game also available in PC version? Because my xbox 360 is not working and I want to play this game in my PC..

Not initially, and probably not ever. As far as I'm aware, Lionhead have hinted it may be possible if they get enough interest, but they don't seem keen on the idea. I don't think it will happen. Get that Xbox fixed buddy!