• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III setup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceh913

Reaction score
Fable III setup??

Ive been trying to figure out a way in which lionhead studios could set up fable 3, fable 1 had the heroes guild, fable 2 had the last of the heroes, where can they go from there?:wacko:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Fable III setup??

mabye they will just re-build

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

Ok dig this man. So like there's this evil dude right, and he is totally harshing the worlds cosmic vibes with his dark powers. What is Albion going to do to save itself?

Exactly!

Create super Heroes... and the league of guilds.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

the expansion of the new heros guild basically the old hero was the founder or someone was inspired

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I think you'll play the life as a villager. That'd be pretty sweet, just farming all day and not just for EXP and Gold.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Tired of there nagging spouse and hard days on the farm, your hero will take his hoe (as in gardening hoe! dirty minds around here!) and set up a new guild, the guild of disgruntled farmers! lol

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

R3kt4l Raid3r;300014 said:
I think you'll play the life as a villager. That'd be pretty sweet, just farming all day and not just for EXP and Gold.

Harvest Fable, Fable Crossing, Animal Fable, Fable Moon...... AGHHHHHH! That would ruin the series.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I think that Theresa will still have something to do with a new version of the heroes guild. HOPEFULY william black ( scythe ) will make a apperance.

L

Liddycoat

I think they'll go back in time about 300 years when the people of Oakvale tried to rebuild everything and even the hero's guild, but then something wrong happens and so on so forth.

Or maybe you'll get to play as Sparrow's son/daughter in the new hero's guild, and when lucien fell into the spire he found jack of blade's mask and put it on swearing vengance upon those that angered him.

Ceh913

Reaction score

i just had an idea when reading the posts, ur a descendant, maybe cose maybe not, of the fable 2 hero, and theresa, after taking control of the spire, tries to take control of the world!

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I hope Theresa will finally die :ninja:...I mean, so that somebody else can take control. That's where the save would come in.

If you have a fable 2 character, you can choose to load that file in Fable 3( doubt they're thinking about i anyway) and depending on your previous hero's morality, the world will change.

Then you could build you own house in the country somewhere, more jobs, and harder ones at that. Maybe have more pets right there, and atleast 1 house ridable horse mount for travelling the countryside.

Or maybe (for the story) you are a villager, and you can still fight for experience and such (more skills/spells and harder to obtain them) and you can either overthrow your evil Fable 2 hero (hero?) or try (notice I said "try", so either way they die...teehee) to save your pure hero.

I forgot everything else I was thinking about when I was hurting other peoples enthusiasm about Fable 3, but maybe it'll come back to be :D

X

Xeon

I want to have a bigger say in Fable 3. I want to be able to give a villager an item or a piece of clothing and I want them to use that item or piece of clothing if they like it, give your kid a toy sword and he will play around with it, sexy up your spouse but something you found at the market. I wanna be able to own a shop and decide what they sell, I want other shops to stock up depending on what I buy. I go buy a fish the first day from a shopkeeper, the next day maybe she's selling 2 of that fish and so on. More dynamic enviroment.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Xeon;304910 said:
I want to have a bigger say in Fable 3. I want to be able to give a villager an item or a piece of clothing and I want them to use that item or piece of clothing if they like it, give your kid a toy sword and he will play around with it, sexy up your spouse but something you found at the market. I wanna be able to own a shop and decide what they sell, I want other shops to stock up depending on what I buy. I go buy a fish the first day from a shopkeeper, the next day maybe she's selling 2 of that fish and so on. More dynamic enviroment.

really really awesome ideas dude...those are all pretty sweet.......:I want to see more..."grey" options. In fable 2; it's all about either good or evil. Sure you can be neutral if you do a good thing every time you do a bad thing...but really, there aren't many grey choices to make...they need more than two choices for everything...maybe 3 or 4...

X

Xeon

Yeah, during devolpment Peter talked quite a lot about the "shades of gray"....... there's for 4 now instead of 2.. yay...

unluckyones

Addicted to Fable 2!
Reaction score

I think Theresa is going to be evil lol...

X

Xeon

She already is, who do you think summoned those hollowmen giving Luciens henchman free passage? She actually said so herself.

Theresa is not evil in the traditional way, she believes in the greater good and is willing to sacrifice a few human lives in order to save thousands.

H

HomgCharlie

^orly
never thought of it that way
anyway i hate her so

X

Xeon

Theresa: A pacifist monk is no good bla bla bla bla we got to do something, and bam! Hollowmen all over the place. While in the cave Hammer also states that 2 monks could never have been able to do this

H

HomgCharlie

^
i dont like her the only one i like is reaver because he has a badass pistol

and cool hair

Status
Not open for further replies.