• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable IV

The engine was more sophisticated, and easier to use. And it was a bigger game. The setting (which is everything to me in a game) was completely inferior to Fable I.

If you gave me a choice, I'd rather go and play TLC again, than Fable II.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

^ This.

Fable TLC had a kind of Fairy Tale atmosphere with rolling hills, an fields and such, sometimes a fairly brutal Fairy Tale but a Fairy Tale nonetheless.

Cain

Reaction score

DarkONI;409472 said:
Well, I hope that Fable IV will use a name on its own. However, I doubt there will be any Fable IV.

fableiv.jpg

PM confirmed another 2 fable games after fable 3. So theres going to be a fable 4 and 5

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

By Fable 6, were going to be fighting space balverines :p and shooting fireballs from our spaceships.

Seriously, I like it to return how it was in Fable 1. I like it when it was swords and arrows. Im not a big fan of guns in the Fable series.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Tear;410088 said:
By Fable 6, were going to be fighting space balverines :p and shooting fireballs from our spaceships.

Seriously, I like it to return how it was in Fable 1. I like it when it was swords and arrows. Im not a big fan of guns in the Fable series.
That could actually happen!

The spire is still there, so if someone made a similar whish like the first Archon.

"Are you sure you would like to reset Albion"

"Yes" - "No"

*Click* "Yes"

"Kaythxbai"

and everyone in Albion n' Aurora will be like:

"WTF!?!? BOOOOOOOMM!!"

Then they had tea...

^_^

Marltone

Reaction score

The whole "spire reset" scenario does make sense. I'd like to see Fable IV take place in a world not unlike World War I era Europe. Something with a stress on the avant garde, maybe leading up to some sort of massive world changing event that requires the Spire to change everything back to normal. Then Fable V can take place in the original Fable's time only with a better engine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.