• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable tlc online mod ?

V

VideoGame420

fable tlc online mod ?

Is there a tlc online mod......? Like if anny made one or knows that there is one please reply thx.

A

Azrooh

Re: fable tlc online mod ?

VideoGame420;170771 said:
Is there a tlc online mod......? Like if anny made one or knows that there is one please reply thx.

No, nobody has made one. It is possible, but anyone with the time does not have the skill t do it, and the people with the skill to do it don't have the time.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

if some one will teach me i will make it if there are a lot of people interested in it

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

We can't do that (yet) we would need to crack the exe which we can't do yet

Z

Zingo

As james Butts said, you will have to crack the .exe first...

And after that, you'll have to completely alter the game, adding support for several players, a database that supports several players, re-making of the game-engine so it can handle several players and how the change the world... not to mention the whole networking part, from experience I can tell you that network programming is very very, very hard...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

awwwww.........

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;171044 said:
awwwww.........

yea if we did crack the exe we could literraly recreate the game. it would be sweet

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

But, looking from my perspective, this is a good thing. It gives hardcore modders something to strive for. Call me crazy. But I kinda would like it cracked, but I haven't the slightest clue where to begin.

C

cometojames

begin by typing in google hwo to crack an exe program

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

looks very complex
i am ready to learn

V

VideoGame420

poopgod350;171650 said:
looks very complex
i am ready to learn

Complex but interesting I think I will learn how to do that when I will have more time.

H

HodgePodge

Guys, It's not as simple as that. First, cracking the exe would take one of two things. 1. An extremely extensive background in coding, hex editing, etc., on a professional level. Or, 2. An ungodly amount of sheer dumb luck.

But let's say that someone does defy the hitherto undefied obstacles mentioned above and DOES crack the .exe. Things don't suddenly become magical and easy. We would need to design whole new tools to support the .exe, we would need to crack the variables, it would basically be the beginning of Fable modding all over again, but much, much more difficult.

Let me give you an idea of what we're dealing with here. In the .exe, the tiny little quest at the beginning of the game with your father giving you gold for good deeds is dozens upon dozens of pages of hexadecimal. Now imagine the main storyline.

But have at it.

Reaction score

I can do it, i've cracked loads of exe's I just cbf.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Hodge has a point, but go ahead and try. And for future reference, a lot of the time I do have sheer dumb luck. But I don't have #1. Damn...

Ahhh, screw it, I'm stickin' to my chicken mod for now.

T

Theory21

GUys i think if someone wants to do it dont make em lose the confidence they have that may be the sheer ungoddly amount of luck they have lol so im interested in cracking fable also but i dont have any experience what so ever where can i start ?