• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: Family Matters

Good, I'm glad your with me Crazyarms.
(In a none sexual way!)

C

Crazyarms

Yeah i know, but one of the kids at my old school wrote this in my year book:
"Travis,
Im gonna miss you man! I liked biting you and playing games. I wish you were here for 6th grade. Your like the younger yet bigger brother I never had. I love you man (in a non-homosexual way)
-Will

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

...that's creepy to read. How can it not be in a non-homo way when he speaks of bitting.

Back to the subject: Screw kids! You won't have time for children when your saving the world. Thats why you only have time for a quick banging then your off to slay some balverines. Kids would just be a hassle, not to mention the financial support *shivers*.

C

Crazyarms

He has ADHD, and he likes to bit people at random, and kids would be good to have after you have completed all of the quests.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
He has ADHD, and he likes to bit people at random, and kids would be good to have after you have completed all of the quests.

I agree with Seigfried that's creepy.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well maybe when you finish the game there could be a bonus scene that only shows if you have married someone. It couls show you and your wife standing at the door of the house and then it shows two kids running around playing with the other kids. I'm not expecting anything besides that.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Well maybe when you finish the game there could be a bonus scene that only shows if you have married someone. It couls show you and your wife standing at the door of the house and then it shows two kids running around playing with the other kids. I'm not expecting anything besides that.

Your probably right, since game developers take the easy road in making games.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well the easy road isn't always a bad thing.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Well the easy road isn't always a bad thing.

Yeah but somtimes I wish they would try to mix It up a bit.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

They can only put so much into the game, and people demand so much from them. Not to mention people make their expectations way too high, and when it doesn't satisfy them they say the game was "good but bad", or "imperfect".

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
They can only put so much into the game, and people demand so much from them. Not to mention people make their expectations way too high, and when it doesn't satisfy them they say the game was "good but bad", or "imperfect".

Quiet right, but still I wish there was somthing that would throw us in aw.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wasn't Dragon Jack "aw" enough?

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Wasn't Dragon Jack "aw" enough?

Well I wasn't really refering to Fable, there's nothing to improve on fable. But other games there are some aws needed.

Oh and to answer your question yes Dragon Jack is the most awsome boss I've ever fought in gaming history.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I fought cooler.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well there was the Ethreal Queen, a secret boss in Radiata Stories that was a pain in the ass to beat. She could cause status effects left and right, incredibly fast so fast that she could go from one sided of the field to the other in a flash, she had a crazy dodge rate that made it almost impossible to hit at times. Besides all that she was pretty sexy looking. One of my most hated yet most liked bosses of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.